Black Ops II PlayStation 3

What's up CoD heads,

So I know that a few "wrinkles" need to be ironed out in this game but has anyone had this happen to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s8ha1Eey4TY

As you can imagine, I wasn't very pleased when this occurred. Has anyone else had there scorestreak "Denied" by some glitch?

-Keep it classy

ZvErS
9 REPLIES 9

Yes

Same thing on the very same map.  Care Package looked like it was pulsating. I kept trying for it and got killed, respawned in another post code area and couldn't get back to it. I assumed it was shared or stolen but it may just have evaporated as yours did.

Very STRANGE!

TheSmudger

Looks like putting the claymore caused it to flip out even more. I wonder if you could have captured that with a PDA.

Moderator Moderator
in reply to Foxhound-Pro

When packages land on an uneven surface they rock back and forth and think they have not yet landed. I've had it happen on Drone, Hijacked and Turbine.

llewellyn237_

That has also happened to me but in a different map I too thought someone stole it but I guess it was magic...

Donuts248

I've had this happen to me when my package landed half on / off a kerb think it was on slums. Very annoying.

FerociousDiablo

the game sometimes  fails to give me points towards my scorestreak lol.

i see a redline where i should see my score streak points increase lol.

and yeah ive seen my care package fly away 2 times.

i was however fortunate it not landed far and it did not kill any teammate or myself  but it was funny to see lol

TRU11

TRU11 wrote:

the game sometimes  fails to give me points towards my scorestreak lol.

i see a redline where i should see my score streak points increase lol.

It's still adding up your points & working you toward the next scorestreak, it just isn't displaying that information.  I've had it happen to me.

Harv72

Wow that's very weird!  I've had one bounce (like it was made of rubber) on the floor and end up on the roof of a building you cant climb.  But not had one just vanish like that.

sennalike

Mine bounced off so unnaturally one time i was lmao. It was on map drone, the car package bounced off the ground and went up that tall building.

s_paw1

Studios