Care packages are terrible now

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Just curious, but what's your best arguments against high score streaks in CPs? It's part of the game now, so the only thing we know for sure is that getting a high score streak is possible. Do you think that players don't deserve to get something that the developers have offered? If so, why? Like I said just curious to hear a good argument as to why it's wrong in your opinion.

theroc23

This is a necro thread. The random streaks are very balanced. I hardly ever see anything above a sentry gun now, and those get emp'd right away. The high streaks I do see are always sweet, but I see it as I would have earned that high streak in some game that I played. Care packages are fun cause they let you use them all.

SanAndreasPsych1

I think the fact that I will have to go a whole game playing skillfully to get my VSAT Lodestar and Swarm by actually earning them, and you can get a couple of kills and maybe a flag cap and get the same exact scorestreak that I actaully had to put in work for

SAINTMA2

If you used a care package, you would see that the high streaks are extremely rare, and I probably would have gotten them all by myself. Maybe that's just me, but I know I could from time to time camp out a VSAT, Loadstar, Swarm... If I wanted to. But I don't. I prefer to run around and play, and the care package allows me to get any streak at random. Care packages take time to drop and many times will get stolen thanks to spawn flip, and sometimes a good black hat.

And again... THE HIGH STREAKS ARE EXTREMELY RARE!!! Stop hating. High streaks shouldn't even be in a game. They just promote camping which is the most boring shit ever. Many players don't want to camp like a bitch, so why should the cheapest players be the only one's who use the awesome stuff? They shouldn't.

SanAndreasPsych1

I get my high scorestreaks without camping and I don't think I've ever seen an above average player use a care package

SAINTMA2

That's the thing, if you EARN a CP you EARN the the SUPER SLIP POSSIBILITY of getting a higher scorstreak. There's nothing egregious about it, it's part of the game and everyone can use, in fact many skilled players do in fact use it.

theroc23

Like I said care packages are super easy to get, I could "earn" one playing with my dick

SAINTMA2

My care packages have been great. I've got swarm twice and dogs once. I've gotten everything else at least once.

illstplaya2live

Odd.. Why setup a care package when you can get high end scorestreaks like dogs or swarm on your own? I haven't used a care package since my 2nd or 3rd prestige I believe. I'm all the way at master prestige and trust me when I say dogs and swarm are incredibly plausible and not far fetched to achieve.

Care packages are great when you have engineer and blackhat equipped. But through time and practice, I found no use use for the care packages anymore because if I wanted a certain scorestreak I would aim for it. Why not do the same?

i_am_legend

Too much stress when you're about to hit that high streak and some noob instant kills you around a corner. Maybe I would try on dedicated servers, but high streaks only promote camping. No thanks. There are many games where I would have gotten a high combo, but I prefer the randomness of the package so I can use them all.

SanAndreasPsych1

Studios