Black Ops II Ideas and Suggestions

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

1. There should be a Beta for Black Ops II so the servers arent as bad as when Black Ops came out, and to test all of the stuff. 2. Zombies should NOT be 8 players someone said, The more people the harder Zombies is. 3. Playstation 3 Should exclusively get the Beta for Black Ops II because X-box gets everything a month earlier than we do. Please take all ideas in consideration.

Cronizone
4 REPLIES 4

Actually.....8 players can be devided into a difficulty level. It doesn't really have to be harder.

denacioust

The XBox's exclusivity contract is supposed to be ended by the time BlOps 2 is released, I do believe. I personally hope that they keep Assassin and Blind eye as separate perks, and put them in the same tier so that you have to choose between air support protection, and UAV protection. Also, keep Martyn00b, and Juggern00b out of this game. Also if they bring CoD points back, make the gold camo cheaper.

UnicronHound

If gold camo was cheaper, then everybody would run. It being expensive gives you something to work towards buying.

denacioust

I'm not saying making it dirt cheap, but make it 25000, or something of that sort.

Also, I'm kind of hoping they bring Infected in, it's a fun game mode, especially when all the noobtubers, and campers start popping up in matches.

UnicronHound

Studios