Best match missing in ELITE and Cinema! WTF?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I know, it´s not the first Thread about "ELITE" and "Cinema-Mode" - but now it´s the first time it´s touching me!

I have had an annoying evening last night - nothing seems to work like usually...until 4 p.m. PST...!

There were some pretty good DOM matches then - and probably one of my best matches ever between 5.04 p.m. and 5.39 p.m. - even if it was a loss!

When I stopped playing I wanted to go into the cinema mode to watch that particular match, because I really did well (around 7,000 score, around 50 kills and less then 20 death, 9 caps, 10 defs)! I´ve killed the whole enemy-team with my MSMC and TAC-45 instantly - I had some "trickshots", excitingly fast reaction kills, close combat kills in a row, and so on!

It´s just been great - and the opponents also did a great job playing on the objective AND killing properly without camping too much!

Now I am utterly disappointet about ELITE and BO2 that this particular match seem to never been played!

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Regards,

Toby

TMBI
3 REPLIES 3

Elite and theatre mode are FUBAR at the moment, according to both i have not won a game since friday and not even played since saturday????

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72

TMBI wrote:

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Get used to it.  Because I don't see this being fixed any time soon.

Harv72

Games go missing all the time on elite, I have times where it misses one or two and times where it misses the whole nights gameplay!

crosby85

Studios