BOUGHT THIS GAME FOR FUN BUT ALL I GOT WAS CONSTANT STRESS! ANY1 ELSE AGREE WITH ME?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

people dnt understand that this game is built for arguably the most competitive gamers in gaming. if u are a competitive person playing a competitive game like cod then of course your blood is gonna boil a bit when the game doesnt give u a chance to compete. fps and fighting games have to be as spot on as possible cuz they are so fast paced a single milisecond of latency can make all the difference.

POWER-RANGER

TOO MUCH CAPS SO I DIDN'T READ IT!

esreveR1

life goes on...

POWER-RANGER

It's a computer game, chill out

Take it back to the store for a refund if you don't like it

MrSpaM

unless ur planning to refund my $65.57 and the 3 hours i spent in line in full u chill out. until then get the hell out my thread troll.

POWER-RANGER

Why the hell should I refund you?!? just take it back to the store if your that bothered! nobody is forcing you to play the game, just like nobody forced you to stand in line for three hours. What sort of sad individual stands in line for a computer game for three hours anyway?!?

MrSpaM

thousands of people waited hours/days in line for this game troll. thats what hardcore fans do. taking it back to the store wont get me anywhere near my full money back for it so that isnt a option. ur telling me to calm down like ur ready to cut me a check when obviously your not so knock it off and please go troll under a bridge instead of my thread. Btw, i have stopped playing it, that is my whole point of this! buying something that doesnt work as advertised may be acceptable for you but it isnt for me. what is your purpose? i see ur recent posts have done nothing but troll people that arent fortunate enough to be enjoying this game as much as you are... what sort of sad, lonely indiviual trolls threads just for the sake of trolling them? does trolling fill that void you had ever since your mom put u in the garbage can at birth? is this your way of crying out for attention cuz nobody loves u in the real world? yea... thats right... i can see right through u trolls...

POWER-RANGER

i think, in this case, typing in all caps is justified.  i feel the same way, without hope?

xxphenomen4xx

I agree with some of your points.Lag comp needs to be sorted.Hit markers need improvement,Some Guns are overpowered but will be nerfed in due course..One thing I have always disagreed with people moaning about cod Campers.When in war have people run around like headless chickens shooting each other.Snipers take position on rooftops and buildings over looking positions ,so how  can you ask for roof tops to be taking out.Lets play in an open flatland field.

Consider yourself lucky you can play this great game.

I have a Fat ps3 and I might never get to fully experience black ops 2.i have returned the game and got full refund.i will repurchase when they fix my issue but what I have played in a friends house.Best Call of Duty since 4

I reccomend you return the game and follow the patch notes until game is fixed to your liking and then repurchase the game.Until they do this ,you won't be happy.

I hope they fix the game so you can enjoy it but you will just annoy yourself more if it keeps causing you stress.

Soolander1

I dnt think any gun should be nerfed, i think the other guns (particually most of the AR's and LMG's) should be buffed to compete better against the more powerful weapons. smg's seem to be too dominate at mid range for the most part and it really shouldnt be that way. i also dnt think campers should just disappear from cod, i just feel like they are accomodated alot more than they should be. after all, this is supposed to be a fast paced fps. those rooftop balconys on plaza for example are just very powerful points on the map that cover alot of ground. if u put 2 decent players on one balcony with betties/charges and 2 decent players on the other bacony with betties/charges as well, good luck getting them down . I personally chose to let the game collect dust untill its playable for me. maybe i'll just pad my cod 4 stats or something for now.

POWER-RANGER

Studios