BO2 DLC? Not me. Not until ...

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

im with ya man,  i guess maybe more people use smg's i dont know.. im an AR/LMG kinda guy myself

maybe on the next one it will be an AR

Err0r_6_

When i saw SMG i thought "Even more?".

There are a lot of them, maybe an LMG, Shotgun, Sniper, Pistol or even a launcher would have been better

squity123

There's something seriously wrong with this Prestige Glitching/Mirror'ing. ALL they had to do to stop it was remove the 'Store' function from the Multiplayer main menu or make it so that when it's clicked on, it works like the CoD Elite and gives you a Yes(X)/No(O) notification of leaving the game and going straight to the PS Store. Doing something like this is simple; someone with skilled knowledge regarding Game Development would be able to do this within a couple of hours max, let alone a Game Development company that makes half a billion from each game they release.

I assumed that since so many people did the glitch, that they're waiting until the 1st Map Pack is released (When the Season Pass is no longer buyable?) to ban the people who glitched, since doing it before then could potentially hurt their 'sales'. If that's the case, then I side with their decision. But the fact that they didn't stop all this back in December is what bothers me.

Sixaxis

@Sixaxis As an aside regarding your name, I read something  last week indicating Sony will be retiring the "Sixaxis" Controller and moving to something all new with the release of their PS4 (Orbis). Guess we will see, but found it interesting that I see your name after having recently read that.

IronShadow

My name's been Sixaxis since.. 2007 I believe? I've been a Sony fan since 2000, so when I found out the PS3 controllers name, I decided to make my name Sixaxis (Or a word containing Sixaxis) on every game/chat/forum-site I signed up for ever since. After I get my degree, I'll see if I can work @ SCEA and then reset the password for the original Sixaxis account and make it my own. Also, thanks for the heads up @ Orbis; I didn't know about that either. If the controllers name is something other than 'Dual Shock 4', I may try to get that on PSN.

Sixaxis

Ahh, pretty cool, and good luck on the name when we learn the new ones name

IronShadow

Im only buying it for the zombie dlc

ZombOwn
Highlighted

i dnt care about other people hacking their ranks, i just want all my bullets to detect and i want the same things to happen on everybodys screen even in offline matches, if i run up stairs then around a corner to then draw my weapon and shoot, i dnt want the killcam telling me i was still coming up the stairs or just turning the corner when i get killed in that situation. online i can understand from time to time but why is this happening on offline local match? fix this broken game treyarch!

CallOfDutyFan88

Studios