Audio Issues and lag.

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Thats funny you say to contact customer support on this issue, which most of us have done. The only problem with this is we get no response. So what else are we supposed to do if we get ignored by CS?    Do you have an answer for that Foxhound-Pro?

ripghostweapons

ripghostweapons wrote:

Thats funny you say to contact customer support on this issue, which most of us have done. The only problem with this is we get no response. So what else are we supposed to do if we get ignored by CS?    Do you have an answer for that Foxhound-Pro?

Expand on "no response."

Is it...

You're not actually establishing communication with Customer Support? (Example: Call, wait an hour, and then disconnected.)

or

You're establising communication with Customer Support, but not receiving the response you would like?

For the record: Below are methods of contacting Customer Support.

Contacting Customer Support

Edit: Don't shoot the messenger. I'm not affiliated with Customer Support. Calling me a troll and lining a post with insults isn't tolerated.

Moderator Moderator

Yes I have called just to sit there for an hour with no response. Summit question on twitter no response.

ripghostweapons

ripghostweapons wrote:

Yes I have called just to sit there for an hour with no response. Summit question on twitter no response.

Okay. Thanks for the information.

Moderator Moderator

I think "putting more effort" is more suitable than saying "it needs a fix". PS3 users will always get a mediocre version of the game. No matter what anybody says wheter a user or mod this is true.

Victor7141

The sound problem happens to me at least once a day. Is dam ridiculous. But hey it takes a mistake to learn right. So next time I will spend my hard earned money on another game.

jairumaximus

Studios