An epiphany. (A-piff-any for the morons)

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Highlighted

As I played MW tonight, looking at my 60$ black ops 2 paper weight, I suddenly realized what the answer is to this shit game...if I can't enjoy it playing fairly then fuck it, ima cheat my ass off.

Think about it, my k/d is a .75 and w/l is .32 and its all due to the game being broken, so what's the worst that will happen? Console ban? I'm not playing the game anyway, and I won't buy treyarch crap ever again, or a reset where my crap 3 prestiges disappear? Who cares?

I'm buying a lag switch & prestige glitching. 

(Sarcasm or not?)

-Monolithic-
8 REPLIES 8

Waste of time post.

TSC The medic

Yes, yours was.

-Monolithic-

No, that was referring to yours and I chose not to waste time typing out a long explanation as to why. I agree that this game has issues, but my k/d and win/loss are still around the average that they were in MW3.

TSC The medic

:/ yah, I get what u were referring too. So your stats are about the same, so my post is waste of time? No offence fella, but f-u

-Monolithic-

Your post offers nothing but a place for people to vent about things that bother them. Nothing productive, nothing thought-provoking, nothing useful. You didn't even put any details of the issues that you're having. And by the way, when did it become okay to say no offense followed by something offensive? I don't understand the logic of some people.

TSC The medic

Hahaha! Shame on me for having a post on a video game forum that didn't meet your criteria of thought provoking, productive or useful.

Funny thing to me is a deep thinker like yourself responded. And you are right, I meant to offend you with my FU, I shouldn't have prefaced it with "no offence"

-Monolithic-

Well hate to break it to you, but being told F U by somebody I've never met on the internet isn't going to offend me. And all I'm trying to get at is that we have enough posts on the forums from little kids who just feel like ranting because they get killed and they don't like it. Complaint posts get really old, really fast. At least you can put some sort of details of why you're having issues instead of littering it with profanity because you're mad at the game.

TSC The medic

Nah, I'd prefer to be vague about my dislikes and issues with the game. However, I must thank you for making my time on the forum enjoyable....I'm curious to see how many times you will reply to my idiotic posts with some form of retort.

-Monolithic-

Studios