All I see is lag issues everywhere but I haven't had any. Where u guys from??

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Wrecku Thanks for the McDonald's info. Now I know theirs more than 1 lol. And I guess everyone is eating their from your comment lol. But if your mad about the all those McDonald's, why don't u start a McDonald's petition for your town lol.

lasersho

Its not my internet. IT IS THIS CRAP SHOOT OF A GAME THAT LAGS..... I can play FIFA 13 all day long, as soon as CRAP OPS 2 is loaded it takes a game or two and it freezes.  DONT BUY THIS GAME

EatmyShorts55

Belgium, 120mbps/5mbps with about 14 ping local and I see lag (compensation) in about 8-9 games out of 10.

So fun playing this game.

esreveR1

I live by Detroit I seem to be one of the fortunate ones not experiencing lag issues. I play every day and I only see lag once in a blue moon. I read these forums everyday and I believe all the people saying they are exeriencing lag. I just dont get it how some get none and others get tons.  It seems there is no middle ground either you get no lag or the game is almost unplayable cause lag. Hopefully they will fix the game a lot with the new patch.

Svennyblaze

I live by detroit too man. Wixom, Michigan. But I experience lag almost every game.

x-Smoke-x

Exactly! I'm just trying to understand all of this. People with no lag are hard to understand everyone. People with lag don't understand us as well. Hopefully it all gets fixed so everyone can enjoy. And leave the shite talking when we are actually playing lol

lasersho

i live in Burbank and i have a 55inch 480hz vizio 3d tv and i have lag issue and my internet is fiber optic wifi connection and i have the highest internet connection that Burbank allows AT&T

jaylajaylin

Damn!!! I'm starting to see its just Russian roulette out there. 

lasersho

Studios