All I see is lag issues everywhere but I haven't had any. Where u guys from??

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Re: All I see is lag issues everywhere but I haven...

in reply to dead4ever_uk

My theory is he's crap anyway so he can't judge! Smiley Wink

N8thanAshley1

in reply to lasersho

I'm from Michigan.

8/10 games = Terrible LAG

Internet speed  = 26 down, 6 up.

The size of the TV doesn't matter. I am playing on a 50" LED.

They need to fix this lag or remove the lag compensation altogether. Its not fair to all of us who paid the money to have this game and pay for a good internet connection.

Started another thread to begin petitioning them to fix this crap.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413641724#413641724

x-Smoke-x

in reply to lasersho

Isn't Treyarch based out of california.............you r very close to the game servers......hmmmm

x-Smoke-x

in reply to lasersho

My theory is guys on here talking shite are lame as can be lol. I think anyone can notice when their is lag. You can be the greatest or weakest player..what does that have to go with noticing lag. Seriously I'm starting to agree with what people say about all the whiners and complainers lol. You have to start talking bs when all i did was ask an honest question...get a life..hopefully theirs no lag there lol

lasersho

in reply to lasersho

Shake, no one is taking a shot at you.

I think its great that you dont lag, but the rest of us do. We are not bad COD players or whiners, but when every game is unrealistic and you are lagging so bad that you cant suceed or be given a fair chance to suceed, its a bit ridiculous.

We didnt pay $60-$179 to experience this.

Obviously, you don't have the same issue, but you are in the minority my friend.

x-Smoke-x

in reply to x-Smoke-x

Absolutely agree. I wouldn't like either if their was lag. All I was wondering when I started this was to get know more of the problem. Mainly cuz I joined yesterday and that's all I saw on the threads. But I'll take the minority cuz who knows..maybe I'll be on the majority.

lasersho

in reply to lasersho

Yea, as I said, you are very lucky.

Be cautious though, cuz you may start lagging. Watch your kill cams and see if it matches your "real-time" gameplay.

x-Smoke-x

in reply to x-Smoke-x

Yes I'm lucky and hope my luck don't run out. Just want to enjoy the game and wish everyone would too. This way we can come on here and actually talk about the game. But I'm sure it will all get fixed...it's just when that's the question. 

lasersho

in reply to lasersho

HQ in Cal but Servers are in NYC for all CoDs as they were all down after the hurricane a few weeks back and the twitter updates said it was down to the Server building being hit by the Hurricane!

Isn't is funny how they ne all the worst Hurricanes after women as they cause death and destruction in their wake!!! 

I_Gomer_Pyle_I

in reply to lasersho

@ the OP >> Dude your 16 miles from Treyarch. Probably 80% of the kids in your city are playing the game.

Wow you guys have 16 Mcdonalds locations and a population of 200,000. Must be a lot of chubby Black Ops 2 players lol.

WRECKU

Studios