All I see is lag issues everywhere but I haven't had any. Where u guys from??

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Get on here to try and look up topics on the actual game but all I always see is complaints. I'm in Glendale California and never had lag issues from the get go. Plus I play on a 50" as we'll. At first their was the connection problems but that was only for a day at most. Was wondering where all these lag complaints coming from. I'm wondering if its from your Internet connections or something related to that.

lasersho
37 REPLIES 37

Glad you could join us Sherlock...

xXKingKongxX

Well as you can see I just joined this forum yesterday so yes I'm barely joining genius. Don't get mad at me cuz I don't have lag issue lol. Oh and I take it your one of those guys all bitter and talking shit to everyone. If you are than...well enjoySmiley Happy

lasersho

Atlanta, cable high speed 30 down and 6 up. Play on a 42" plasma, 3 out of 10 games I don't see lag.

sharpblue4d

Good info sharp. I'm just tripping out on these lag complaints. But another factor can be the tv giving people lag as well but don't realize it. If your tv can't handle the resolution and everything else than their will be lag.

lasersho

I had issues with MW3 and the original BO on the same setup until a few weeks in when they made tweaks to matchmaking. Previous title weren't as bad for me as BO2 in the beginning though. I made it to prestige level one beofre the first patch, now I'm hit or miss and it's taking forever to get back to 55.

sharpblue4d

i dont get much lag and am from uk

LORDOFPAIN

Washington, DC. Verizon FIOS.

I get lag in almost half the matches I join. It gets worse when I party up with my friends. Usually when I play solo it gets a little better. I usually have to suffer through a game or two of craptastic lag and then I'll get a few games with decent connection. For me it was HORRIBLE when the game first came out and stayed that way for about a week. Now it's toned down a smidge but if it's not lag then its the crappy matchmaking system rearing its ugly head. REALLY enjoy getting thrown into Puerto Rican lobbies playing Kill Confirmed and the score is like 80-12. Yeah, I'm on the 12 side.

h1r0l3r

h1r0l3r wrote:

Washington, DC. Verizon FIOS.

I get lag in almost half the matches I join. It gets worse when I party up with my friends. Usually when I play solo it gets a little better. I usually have to suffer through a game or two of craptastic lag and then I'll get a few games with decent connection. For me it was HORRIBLE when the game first came out and stayed that way for about a week. Now it's toned down a smidge but if it's not lag then its the crappy matchmaking system rearing its ugly head. REALLY enjoy getting thrown into Puerto Rican lobbies playing Kill Confirmed and the score is like 80-12. Yeah, I'm on the 12

I live in middle tennessee and my experience is identical to this..

grimsley

An hour east of Pittsburgh, PA

Comcast (cable) 75mbs/10mbs

Ping: Virginia 16ms California 82 ms

42" Samsung Plasma "game" mode

I experience being a second behind everyone else most every game.  9/10 at least.

Highwayman0226

Studios