Activision Customer Support - Is it really this bad?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Re: Activision Customer Support - Is it really thi...

in reply to -Monolithic-

Aren't you so original... Not sure if you've ever heard, but people are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. However, this policy clearly goes right out the window on the internet. I call him scum because all his post does is instigate by blaming other people for things that may not have even happened.

TSC The medic

in reply to TSC The medic

You just can't help yourself can you? You have to respond to everything I post....fascinating.

-Monolithic-

in reply to TSC The medic

You standing up for a hacker?? Sounds to me like you have indulged in hacking before and are trying to justify it. I'll wait to call you scum after you answer my question.

fordxr8sedan

in reply to ItsAllDrew

Your a hacker and your complaining??.......BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...PLONK!!  That was me laughing my head off.

fordxr8sedan

in reply to fordxr8sedan

Easy now, the tsc nurse might start calling names

-Monolithic-
Highlighted

in reply to ItsAllDrew

Hello,

We understand the confusion that an in-game or in-service ban may bring, but challenging the merit of one is prohibited on our board. Ban appeals and discussions are simply not allowed.

We moderators and your peers on this forum are not responsible for your ban and can not provide you any resolution to it.

For further information please read our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Claire JeepChick
Treyarch Moderator

Moderator Moderator

Studios