7 Reasons Why 100+ Games Aren't Impressive In The Least

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I've seen quite a few people post their 100+ gameplays and on YouTube a lot of kids (and sadly adults too) think they're the greatest because of it. Here's 7 asons 100+ gameplays are not impressive.

1. They're usually on small maps where you can just sit in one spot and let the enemy endlessly flow to you. These are the maps where anything under 30-50 kills is a sign of poor play.
  2. The match is rigged. Evidence of this is when the player never gets hit with a Flashbang, Stun, EMP, or form of explosive, the other players on the team do incredibly well also, and you see the enemy running into fire instead of taking cover and defending themselves.
  3. Their team camps leaving them as the only person doing any work. Though this isn't their fault you can't really give them much credit either. It's like Kobe taking all the shots in a basketball game, sure he scored a 50 points but why wouldn't he when he takes all the teams shots.
  4. Spawntrapping is one thing, it can be strategical but most people take spawntrapping to a whole new level when they can ADS a point and the other team has no choice but to sit there and get murdered.
  5. Streaks are a especially strong, getting a 100+ game isn't out of the ordinary if you get lucky and your first Streak in line is a Lodestar your most likely going to get 30-40 kills from Streaks alone. I've seen 100/300+ games where the player only got 16 kills from a gun, the rest way spawnkilling with a Streak.
  6. Not everyone has an attentions span, hence they're playing Call of Duty, so it's not hard to lay a Tac Insert inside the enemy spawn and run around like mad shooting them in the back. Just to find out how effective this really is I decided to try it myself. Equiped with just a KAP-40 with no attachments I posted over 50 kills. Had I been running lethals instead of support I most likely would have gotten a dozen more kills, at least. If the enemy doesn't know what you're doing this is a perfect gameplan.
  7. Lagvantage...need I say more?

Black Ops II has been regarded as the easiest CoD to date. It take very little skill because most maps are small and their chokepoints are usually around spawns, the guns all easy to handle as SMGs fire like LMGS, LMGs like SMGs, Snipers like ARs, and ARs like Snipers. Steaks are easy to earn and powerful. Combined it doesn't take much luck to get a good game going.

Ghamorra Level 75
30 REPLIES 30

8 - They are usually playing TDM style in an objective game mode, often ignoring the objective (this may be assumed from point 4... some objective game modes make it so one can easily be trapped - at the fault of the other team, but still...)

I am never impressed when someone says : "Look at me I got this X-Y game", and the game was not TDM (although I appreciate that TDM only goes to 75).

So having said that, why would someone care if they got/cycled scorestreaks and nobody on the other team bothered to shoot them down.  As that really entertaining?**

*Was playing the other night and people on the opposing team got wicked scores, and lost the match (DOM). Who the hell cares. My KD!!!!

**Exception - Sandy Ravage videos are entertaining simply for the Duke Nukem voice overs.

perfect example: http://community.callofduty.com/message/414578402#414578402

RLBL

FURTHERMORE:

9) The other team ALWAYS sucks.Usually if you inspect the killfeed you will see the other team using guns like the KSG, trying to quickscope, or just trolling/only knifing. Really what these 100+ commentators do is join a lobby, play until they die 1 or 2 times, and then back out. That's why the majority of their w/l ratios is around .000000000009.

ImTheCaTaLysT-

This is so true (Whiteboy7st comes to mind)

RLBL

Sandy Ravage's MW2 videos were imo the best Call of Duty videos made although I have been enjoying the Confirming Kills series with Fick Moley.

Im_not_BukLau

10)  Because nobody likes a show off.

For me No7 is what this game is all about.  Yesterday I couldn't kill for toffee, earlier today I was killing for fun.  The inconsistency in connection just takes any skill requirement completely out of CoD.

sennalike

The games aren't for your enterainment is for their subs entertainment. You might not like that they get 100+ games but the subs do unless you watch those pub stomp channels.

InstantOG

and that is what is wrong with this franchise... the community is ruining the game for the people who wish to play

RLBL

I don't understand how *insert known YouTuber* ruins the game by getting 100+ gameplays on people who are bad at the game.

InstantOG

not them.. the subs.  The problem is they want to see this crap

RLBL

Studios