WHAT THE F IS HAPPENING? :S

Black Ops II Off Topic

WHAT THE F IS HAPPENING? :S

i live in the UK and every time someone uses my house phone , it signs me out of xbox live? but it only does it with Black ops 2? does anyone know whats up? i rang my internet provider and he said everything is fine with my internet? so whats going on?

teggy123
10 REPLIES

Re: WHAT THE F IS HAPPENING? :S

in reply to teggy123

It sounds like you have DSL and need to replace your line filters.

TB_Superfly

in reply to teggy123

Hey teggy, a friend of mine had the same problem but it was at the start of having his new broadband in...it took a week to settle...

another thing is that; do you have the land line in a seperate socket? or is it plugged in the same one as the internet lead? and also make sure you have the filters in at every phone socket even if its not being used by anything.

BIGBANG_BAZINGA

in reply to BIGBANG_BAZINGA

i'm not very intelligent when it comes to stuff like this , but yes i think my landline is plugged in the same one as the internet lead?

teggy123

in reply to teggy123

If it is make sure you have a filter in between the line coming out and the braodband line...it wont work other wise..is it new internet? or have changed something lately?

BIGBANG_BAZINGA

nope nothings changed we've had it for 5 years

teggy123

in reply to teggy123

The litter ADSL filter needs changing then...it stops the interuption and splits the broadband connectin to keep the line clean and seperate..you probably got a spare with your router or buy one in pc world or currys for cheap

BIGBANG_BAZINGA

i just looked at my phone socket, and there is one with nothing in? so, all i have to do is buy a filter n plug it in, and it'll be fine? and is it a ADSL filter what i need?

teggy123

in reply to teggy123

They recommend putting one in every socket in the house but im not sure about putting one in a empty socket? i think you have to though..

BIGBANG_BAZINGA

in reply to teggy123

My bro doesn't have a home phone but gets kicked out of xbox live every other match and gets put on probation. Treyarch should only put players on probation who back out intentionally, not who get kicked out. Treyarch is starting to tick me off....

Ghost_Squad7678

Studios