Possible Hackers on Black Ops 2 (Video)

Black Ops II General Discussion

Possible Hackers on Black Ops 2 (Video)

On Playstation 3, I may have found hackers on Black Ops 2. Please expose them and help Treyarch and/or David Vonderhaar see my video. I'm accusing FearMySwagg69 and Python_QXD of hacking to get prestige master and ALL unlocked attachments, titles, and camo. I have video evidence to back up my claim (hence the video). If they really are hackers, get these scum offline and especially off Call of Duty. Thanks!

steelerfan19972
7 REPLIES

Re: Possible Hackers on Black Ops 2 (Video)

in reply to steelerfan19972

That looks like a hack yup but not sure though it could just be they have the same kills with the same weapon and same amount of time played together?

clashgears

in reply to clashgears

Which is what I mean, I wasn't sure if they were but there were so many points (like yours) that made them hackers.

steelerfan19972
Highlighted

One out of every two lobbies has a glitched prestige master on it. I always check their combat record, any prestige master with <7 days played is a fake. If that's the case I hope they're on the other team since they usually suck.

offthewall2

in reply to offthewall2

maybe your just upseat because your a steelerfan ?????

muskyman123

He's a booster, not a hacker. Hence the kill - headshot ratio and the KDs on his guns. Also his most used equipment is a Tac Insert.

TheStigxo

in reply to TheStigxo

Ahh, makes sense. Thanks! They should still be reported.

steelerfan19972

you can look at the head shots, but also the tac inserts as well, which looked like they had alot of them

Err0r_6_

Studios