[Xbox 360] New Zombies Only Clan Recruiting ZSG

Black Ops II Clans

[Xbox 360] New Zombies Only Clan Recruiting ZSG

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of the Call of Duty Black Ops Fourms, My Name is Mr.Cr33p3r Kill3r or you can call me Dylan,

Im Here today to tell you guys about a New Zombies Mode Only Clan me and my friend are starting for Black Ops II, the clan is called ZSG or Zombie Slayer Games. It is based and named after a old Zombies only Youtube Community Channel I used to run two years ago, and it is a possibility that we might restart the channel and do videos from our team. But anyways ZSG is ran by Myself, and my Friend Jorden. We have decided that We will Only Accept 20 People into the Clan because we want a small team for 4z4 Compettive Zombies, and we also dont want a HUGE clan we're have the members dont get to play with us, we want to be fair so everyone in the clan has a chance, we will prob break the group into 5 Smaller Groups inside the clan. Group One Will be Called ZSGA Zombie Slayer Games Alpha, Group Two will be called ZSGB Zombie Slayer Games Beta, Group Three will be called ZSGW Zombie Slayer Games World , Group Four will be called ZSGU Zombie Slayer Games Undead, And Group 5 will be called ZSGS Zombie Slayer Games Support.

Inorder to join we would like some of the most Elite, and great Zombies Players Xbox 360 has to offer. So before we accept please put your best Rounds down when you ask to join, you dont need to put all the maps your best score but put the ones your most proud of(No Lying, I hate liars). And to show im not just talking I will put my Highest Rounds Up.

Natch- Round 50| 2 Player

Verruckt- Round 27| 4 Player

Shi No Numa- Round 36| 3 Players

Der Riese- Round 53| 4 Players

Kino- Round 101| 1 Player

Five- Round 17| 2 Players

Ascension- Round 39| 4 Players

CoTD- Round 32| 4 Players

Shangri- Round 28| 3 Players

Moon- Round 29| 4 Players

So there is all of my Highest Scores, and I hope you guys consider Joining ZSG, Below I will Place all the people In the Clans and in the certain groups. We will need 3 Leaders of the other teams aswell, and I will give the leader position to whoever I feel deserves it. When your accepted I will put you in the Group that has the most people of your skill level. So Thanks for taking a look at this and I hope you join Zombie Slayer Games. Have a Great Day.

Zombie Slayer Games Alpha

Leader-Mr.Cr33p3rKill3r

2nd in Command-SeanieT228

3rd-

4th-

Zombie Slayer Games Beta

Leader-QSGxMagic

2nd in Command-Tect0nic C0w

3rd-

4th-

Zombie Slayer Games World

Leader-

2nd in Command-

3rd-

4th-

Zombie Slayer Games Undead

Leader-

2nd in Command-

3rd-

4th-

Zombie Slayer Games Support

Leader-

2nd in Command-

3rd-

4th-

MrCr33p3rKill3r
5 REPLIES

Re: [Xbox 360] New Zombies Only Clan Recruiting ZS...

in reply to MrCr33p3rKill3r

Natch- Round 48| 1 Player

Verruckt- Round 18| 3 Player

Shi No Numa- Round 35| 2 Players

Der Riese- Round |65 1 Players

Kino- Round 98| 1 Player

Five- Round 17| 2 Players

Ascension- Round 75| 1 Players

CoTD- Round 21| 4 Players

Shangri- Round 19    | 3Players

Moon- Round 16| 2 Players

GamerTag- Tect0nic c0w

braydonslackisB

in reply to braydonslackisB

Welcome to Zombie Slayer Games, Your Second in Command of Team ZSG Beta I will add you in a bit.

MrCr33p3rKill3r

just add me on there if you'd like, my other COD account is BraydonslackisKING

braydonslackisB

I am not very good in solo but very good in multiplayer I know some good strategy to use the reason I don't play solo is because i get bored just seen zombies die and no one else to help me or warn me that there's a zombie behind me but I also HATE live players who don't have strategy I have a mic but I still figuring out how to get some cables I have moon and the origanl zombie maps Five the spce ship place (i really dont want to spell it) and kino

nick15966

Natch-79| 2 players

Vurruckt-23|2players

Shi nu numa-21|2players

Der rise-63|3players

Kino-79|2players

Five-20|2players

Ascension-79|4players

Cotd-30|2players

Shangri-17|4players

Moon-31|1player

Gamertag: optic78 snipes