[XBOX][BO2] JOIN Stealth Gaming RIGHT NOW! WE ARE ACCEPTING ALL NEW MEMBERS WHO FIT ALL THE REQUIREMENTS!

Black Ops II Clans

Hello everybody! My name is Stealth Harpyy and I am the Leader and Founder of Stealth Gaming (XBOX ONLY)! We are a small-ish clan with 22 members and counting! We compete in clan battles and have our own Pro and Amateur Team that you can aspire to join someday!

Competitive/High Rank Teams:

After Saturday July 20th, 2013, ALL TEAMS WILL BE FULL, then you would have to tryout when a spot opens up. A spot opens up when a player on the team is inactive/loses talent, loses teamwork skills or bad-mouths his/her own teamates or enemies (Over the normal limit). Then you can tryout for the spot and hopefully get into the Pro Team. We do have other teams that you can make with members of Stealth Gaming. These are made on the forums. you reserve a Callsign (Charlie, Delta, ETC.) and then give us your team roster with the captain (0-1) and other ranks of players (0-2, 0-3, 0-4). They must be teams of four.

Pro Team (Alpha - Current Record in Leagues and Clan Battles: 0-0):

Stealth Harpyy (Alpha 0-1)

Stealth Oggy (Alpha 0-2)

Stealth JparK (Alpha 0-3)

Stealth Desiqn (Alpha 0-4)

Amateur Team (Bravo - Current Record in Leagues: 0-0):

Stealth Lawls (Bravo 0-1)

Stealth ShAd0wZ (Bravo 0-2)

Stealth Ghost (Bravo 0-3)

Stealth Delux (Bravo 0-4)

Pubstomping Team (Charlie - Current Record in Leagues: 0-0)

Stealth RepLayZ (Charlie 0-1)

Stealth RewindZ (Charlie 0-2)

Stealth Mystic (Charlie 0-3)

Stealth WALRUZ (Charlie 0-4)

Sniping Team (Delta - Current Record in Leagues: 0-0)

Stealth Harpyy (Delta 0-1)

Stealth RepLayZ (Delta 0-2)

Stealth Valor (Delta 0-3)

Stealth _______ (Delta 0-4)

Clan Overview:

Clan Age: 1 month, 13 days

Amount of Members: 22 and counting

Countries of the Members: Canada, United States, England and Wales (We are not limited to these countries)

Age Range of Member: 11-16

Average Clan K/D: 1.05

Requirements to join Stealth Gaming (ALL OF THESE MUST BE ACHIEVED IN ORDER TO JOIN):

- Must be 10 or older and 16 or younger

- Must have a working Microphone

- Must be more active on Xbox the PS3 (If they own both)

- Must speak fairly fluent English

- Must have intent to start or join a team in the Stealth Gaming roster (Charlie, Delta, ETC.)

- Must sign-up on the Stealth Gaming forums (http://www.stealthgaming.freeforums.org)

Thanks for reading this and I hope you join Stealth Gaming! Message me at Stealth Harpyy on Xbox LIVE for more info or to join!!

- Harpyy

TurqouiseOrca31
8 REPLIES 8

Still Accepting!! Join now by messaging Stealth Harpyy on Xbox LIVE!! **Must be age 10-16**

TurqouiseOrca31

We are still recruiting! Join before Saturday July 20th, 2013 to get a shot at being on our Pro, Amateur, Sniping or Pubstomping team! (Offer valid until 11:59:59 P.M EST - It is usually MT but I am on a little vacation, but I can still play)

Hope all that read this join!

-Harpyy

TurqouiseOrca31

Join by tomorrow night to have a shot at getting on a Competitive team!! Message Stealth Harpyy (Me) on Xbox LIVE! *Must have a mic, willing to change GT and be ages 10-16.

Thanks,

-Harpyy

TurqouiseOrca31

JOIN QUICKLY (BY TONIGHT) TO BE ALLOWED INTO OUR 4 COMPETITIVE TEAM TRYOUTS!!

-Harpyy

TurqouiseOrca31

Quickly!! After 12:15 EST, the tryouts are over and the teams are set! Message Stealth Harpyy on XBOX LIVE now!!! Smiley Very Happy

-Harpyy

TurqouiseOrca31

Join now! Message Stealth Harpyy on Xbox LIVE!

-Harpyy

TurqouiseOrca31

Still Recruiting! Message Stealth Harpyy!

-Harpyy

TurqouiseOrca31

Message Stealth Harpyy on XBOX LIVE to be accepted jnto Stealth Gaming!!! Smiley Happy

-Harpyy

TurqouiseOrca31

Studios