UK Players Needed for New PS3 Clan

Black Ops II Clans

UK Players Needed for New PS3 Clan

Hi guys, I am looking for active and loyal players to join my new PS3 Clan - MDK Destruction (MurdaDeathKill). I have just moved over from Xbox where I ran a very successful Clan of the same name, I am only really looking for UK players this time around as it is easier to keep members informed of Ops/Challenge start times etc.

We require both MW3 and BO2 players to help us rank up fast, Elite Premium members would be useful to assist in MW3 Ops.

As a member of MDK Destruction you will be required to take part in Clan Ops if you are available to do so. I'm a fair guy and understand that people have lives outside of their games consoles so if you can't make an Op I will understand.

We are not bothered about your K/D ratio or skill level, just as long as you are fairly active.

Interested in joining? Just log onto Elite and head to our Clan page, hit the 'Apply' tab and I will accept your application ASAP

Thanks for reading, I look forward to seeing some of you online very soon.

dif1011
5 REPLIES

Re: UK Players Needed for New PS3 Clan

in reply to dif1011

Bump

dif1011

in reply to dif1011

To play clan ops that'd mean I'd have to play BO2. lol

Dandaman955

in reply to dif1011

Bump

dif1011

in reply to dif1011

Bump

dif1011

in reply to dif1011

bump to the right bump it to the left lets get hot tonight.  oops thought you were singing brother good luck anyway

OldCowboy1

Studios