[PS3] Need a League Play team! [US/Central timezone]

Black Ops II Clans

Haii! I need a League Play team or clan. I'm a team player (trophy system, counter uav, etc.) My K.D is around 1.70. I use the M8A1 and the MSMC alot, depending on maps and opponents weapon choice. I'm not going to play with immature or noobish people. So please be good. I'm willing to tryout for a clan or do a recruitment challenge.

• Im 15 and mature

• I have a mic and will communicate

• A team player (trophy system, counter uav, etc.)

• Will play ALL day on the weekends, not as much on weekdays

• I know call-outs and Hardpoint Rotations

• Willing to listen and follow directions

If your intrested in letting me join...

Reply to this thread

My PSN is Pinoy-_-Sniper

Appreciate it!                                                                                                                                                      

Jerry_the_Slime
10 REPLIES 10

Hey man, I'm currently looking for people to join the clan before it starts (Will start August 30 when i get PS3 again along with BO2)

Although your KDR isn't as high as the requirement...I'd cut you a break if you're a cool guy.

Love the team player thing though

Do you ONLY play League? A couple of us played League for a while. (I did not play League personally, it was TOO easy for me)

I play public all the time, Domination, hardpoint, ground war only. (Hate TDM)

We have a website

Themostwantedx.weebly.com

Some of us are PS3 players while others are 360. Some are clan members who have been waiting 6 months for me to get a PS3 to rejoin the clan haha.

Check us out! Maybe you could get a few people to play with you We talk about COD there and of course other stuff

CallMeShooter

I can also play public. How do I get in? Tryout? Recruitment challenge?

Jerry_the_Slime

You seem like an EXTREME team player, so that's a really good thing

You just get in by just coming to our website and chatting with us about random stuff/COD haha.

Well as for in-game, I'm just gonna see how you play and if you're good enough/use good scorestreaks to help out.

CallMeShooter

Cool, I use Hellstorm,lighting,sentry. I will switch to UAV, counter UAV and Hellstorm.

Jerry_the_Slime

Niiceee

Hey come to our website right now yeah? There's a guy who is interested in joining and he seems good.

Try playing with him or something [:

themostwantedx.weebly.com

CallMeShooter

What's the clan name? And how many members are in the clan currently?

Jerry_the_Slime

Chaos and Bloodshed

I'm looking for people who would be active on the website though. In-game activeness isn't too important, as long as I see you visiting the website you're in the clan. Currently we have I think 6 members who are originals since 2011/2012.

CallMeShooter

Why is website more important than in-game?

Jerry_the_Slime

I am interseted I know Call outs i rotate To Every hardpoint i fight for the win.

add me :Apoc-_LoGiiKZz And i Can Clutch THe S & D

RAGEFTW12

Studios