Master Prestige looking for a clan

Black Ops II Clans

Highlighted

gamertag    killer big e go

kd 1.41

looking for a clan to compete with

dirtyego
15 REPLIES 15

Do you ever feel like your gaming experience could be elevated by gaming with a good group of people? Well look no further because Shadow Company is the right one for you. It doesn't matter if your a sniper who lurks in the shadows awaiting the moment to hold your breath and squeeze the kill shot off. It doesn't matter if your a run and gunner who locks and loads and takes out the Tangos at any cost, a true juggernaut at heart. Go to www.theschq.com and enlist. Organized teams. Organized fire squads. Military command structure. Earn respect and climb your way up the ranks. Great community of gamers that are competitive. True tactics that are proven to work are all awaiting you at Shadow Company. So enlist today and join the ranks of the elite, the warriors of the shadow, Shadow Company.

Feel free to add me on XBL/PSN my PSN ID: SC-SammichMaker XBL: IamBeaverSlayer

IamBeaverSlayer

Dominant Kings Would be honoured to have you https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/7382412

Bradley_

hey man i click the link to your clan...says page was lost...looking forward to playing with this clan

dirtyego
Freshboy2011

Beaver Slayer has definitely got it right, Shadow Company is definitely where it is at. We are a gaming community with over 500 members worldwide. So, whatever your playing style, give us a look. Check us out at www.theschq.com and feel free to add me and hit me up on xbox. my gamertag is BigPaul7507.

Roll-Tide-Roll

Hi Dirty!

Here's some info about our gaming community. Click on the logo to apply.

See you there!!

http://i46.tinypic.com/30vgc2x.png

pharlock

Ive had some clans hit me up....well i'd like to play with some of the member...i really dont want to be stuck in a clan that lets any scrub on the team.... my kd is 1.41....but for the last 2 months ive averaged a kd of over 2 and i just want to play with a good team and win...

dirtyego

you applied for my clan im in called Dishonored, so im wondering if you want to play some games with us and you can see how we play

Avenqer77

killer big e go    gamertag

invite

dirtyego

Studios