Looking for a good PS3 clan…

Black Ops II Clans

Get it soon you n00b

Well [oNO] apparently had the #1 CTF team in BO I or so somethin' lol, IDK tbh but they're still one of the best clans I've faced.

25 MAX is my ideal clan size for BO II. So I want it to stay that way. I find it's easier to train with good members and turn them into beasts rather than recruit 100 'great' players who are actually shite lol.

I hate gay ass people with those tryhard names, thankfully no tryhards are in my sexy clan [CMK]. Just hate them tryhards and their dumbass names like XxXMLG--PrO_KiLLeRz666XxX. They make me sick xD.

You do know it's not all about KDR, WL ratio & SPM right? Hahaha I can be a real arrogant douche and talk trash HARD, but I don't with a lot of games, banter is somethin' different, just usually some people can't take it lol.

Personally I'm not too bothered about in game activeness because playing the same game for over a year just makes your skills detiorate and just make you resent the game tbh. But they gotta be active at least sometimes though.

No point in me going on the website chat because timezones are a pain in the ass & I'm in the UK and it's almost 12AM wednesday here. But you're somewhere in the U.S lol so you're like 6 hours behind. Where are you from bro?

Deffo voting on name change & tag change

KillahAdz

Welll

There's usually someone at the website haha.

We had a 2 UK players, one was a legit 5.0 KDR non dashboarder... the other one was co-leader   3.50 KDR.

Co-leader was caught boosting, whole clan and my other co-leader voted to kick him out.

The 5.0 KDR had bad connection with us, so he decided to just join a different clan lol

The co-leader always had a 2 bar, sometimes 3 bar... (3 is good, i don't see why people complain)

Try visiting the website though...summer FOR SURE i will be on during your time lmfao (I stay up till like 3am playing COD) Like try getting on the website once  in a while (even before i get ps3 lol)

leave a message, most likely i will see it

30 members is good though, i only choose the most quality members though xD

So youll actually KNOW the members, not just some random dude playing with us o:

You'll like the clan, i promise

CallMeShooter

I checked out your clan on elite and it's junk.

Shhdontscream

Well, I don't mind if you think my clan is junk. I don't recall you saying you were interested in joining.

1. 20 of our members did not sign up, a couple of left Elite because I told them i wouldn't be getting on.

2. KDR doesn't really matter to us, the person has to have around 20x more swarms than spy planes used.

3. I honestly thought about lowering the KDR requirements because we were TOO good and we rarely finished a game. We averaged 5-6 swarms a game over 10 VSATs a game. (ALL of us used the VSAT - Lodestar/K9 and swarm)

4. #YoloSwag

5. Let's CB a week after i get my people ready (;

6. Fuck bitches get money

7. I'm not going to say anything about your clan even though it has a lower KDR average than my clan. I still don't know how you guys play, therefore it's impossible for me to say your clan is junk.

8. I love Zoe <3

CallMeShooter

Show us your's then. I wanna see your stats

KillahAdz

Yeah but I'll feel like a weirdo randomly messaging nobody xD.

LoL don't forget bro it's CoD, a 5-6 KD legit on a game like Resistance or Crysis, is another thing, so the guys I played with were beastly, not just party pub stompers. Not diminishing their skill though, that's if they were good xD.

Your co-leader is a fag if he boosts, what a n00b lol. I better not lagg when playing with ya'll, remember I'm across the ocean

Summer, summer summer, when you actually getting it?!!!!! How much money you got now? How much more do ya need? Get it soon man. LoL if you're playing at like 3am it'll be about 8-9am for me, I'll be long asleep. I play normally from about 8/9-11pm in the holidays, in the weekdays (i.e I'm at school) I play for 2 hours from like 5pm till 7pm, though tbh I'm playing less and less nowadays in the week, I guess we all gotta give it up one day, not me though... yet. Tbh I have other stuff going on so I won't be as active as I used to be nowadays & in the future. Plus all my old clanmates are getting  more inactive by the day, a few haven't signed in for about 8 months >.<

Still though, I can't wait to play with ya.

30 MAX. Though I want 25 max. Then you can swap in & out CB teams easily xD

KillahAdz

Yeah duuuudddeeeee

We thought our other co-leader was jealous of him and making up stuff lol.

My bad, co-leader was 3.50 KDR on Black Ops 1, he was 2.69 KDR on BO2.

He admitted he only boosted a few times, though it was just like 5 swarms he boosted, the others were legit.

https://elite.callofduty.com/career/playercardops2/ps3/10303d3de2fe07b52d02988d45e9b97c76d2c3697ef13...

DUDE i just checked out a few of my top players players from the clan (They stopped playing after i stopped as well) They started playing again!

HoesCallMeRevoks    https://elite.callofduty.com/career/playercardops2/ps3/f56193bccfb380507b5a1c27882a4cc53e3bebc2372da...

VinceeGopez

https://elite.callofduty.com/career/playercardops2/ps3/1d0ec9c73ef1803ba8a29e0d3b70987ec2db63c553670...

Hey man, umm if you want, try starting up the clan with them two! Message them Shooter will be back on COD within a month probably, and if you guys want to start up the clan... tell them you're from the UK though. They're cool people. Revoks is 17 i believe and Vincee is 21. (Most of 2PRO were adults lol)

Both have mics.

Can you try talking to them please? I miss them lol.

CallMeShooter

Ahahaha yeah I know I know.

He still boosted though so fuck him lol.

Your top players? I cba to go on their elites now it's 12:30AM &amp; I got a science exam in the morning lol. So no can do bro. I'm sure they're good though.

I won't be on PS3 till tomorrow &amp; will be playing GTA again lol. I will message them telling them you miss them lol but I don't wanna play CoD cus I have more exams after the half term &amp; gotta be revising and shit tbh  Smiley Sad. I'm tired AF lol, I'm going bed now anyway >:\

KillahAdz

Good luck!

Alright thankssssss

Try going to the website whenever you can just check in if anyone's on.

I'll usually be on bro

CallMeShooter

Wait, what's your clan called?

Btw my last 5 games I have just gone ham.

Shhdontscream

Studios