Looking for a good PS3 clan…

Black Ops II Clans

2.40 on a second account is shit lol.

Ohh, I thought you were all joined together & shit like that... Yeah no problem I can work with that… as long as the only thing that ties us to them is the name, I'm good xD.

You need to hurry the hell up and get that PS3 dude! Then again, I do have about 4 single player games I need to complete & about 8 I need to platinum… Plus I'm hooked into GTA IV again xD, that game is too fucking beast man! Smiley Very Happy.

Derp idk if I have JavaScript xD. Yeah I gotta laptop but I just prefer to use my iPod because it's easier and doesn't take long to do shit, which is good enough for me lol.

@Shhdontscream, your sentences don't make any sends lol, I can't understand you at all… So idk if you're trying to recruit me or you're calling me out lol… You needs rewrite them bro ;D.

KillahAdz

**Sense.**

Yeah I make mistakes, who doesn't? xD.

KillahAdz

Hey I make mistakes

If you want your clan to be spanked then killas only is down for a clan battle.

Shhdontscream
Highlighted

My shhdontscream account isn't new.

Also killas only had two people in the top 20 for kills, so there are always talentd members online.

Shhdontscream

My mistake, just checked.

I'd like to clan battle you guys some time ^

CallMeShooter

What's your clan name?

Shhdontscream

2PRO, though we don't have any more players because my PS3 broke, most are waiting for me to get a new PS3 to start the clan again, but this time with higher requirements and stuff

(1-2 months)

No other clan wants to clan battle us...would be nice if i can set up an EARLY cb lmao

CallMeShooter

Haha i'm glad <33

Damn it, I hope i get the PS3 before you join a clan or lose interest in COD or forget about me...lol

On mobile try:   xat.com/themostwantedx     chat MIGHT work

Website go there or the actual clan website (Still considering to keep or change name....) Themostwantedx.weebly.com

CallMeShooter

Dude, I hate CoD with a burning passion. It's a crappy generic shooter that takes no skill IMHO. BUT, all the good shooters I actually liked (Resistance 3, Crysis 3, Ghost Recon) all died out so soon, so what else do I have to play. BF3 is good but I cba to play that xD. All I play now is GTA IV. I play BO II because every other shooter is dead, and I guess my ego wants me to play it just to show how easy it is. Crysis 3 was sooooo frickin awesome too! I had a 4.04 KD at like level 20 lol and it was rising. My W/L ratio was about 6, playing solo or with one member. I once destroyed a whole team with one member and went 34-4, we lost by one kill lol. My member just went positive and their team was all negative but one kill up, our team was going like 2-12 LOL. I was soooo pissed off in that match. But whatever that's life lol. I just HATE carrying my team!

I hate the name of the clan and 2PRO is such a gay tag lol. Use something like SiR or whatever. We'll decide that when you get a damn PS3! Also lol we won't get spanked, the only Killah here is me...

Time for me to use my sexay CB tactics to own. [iHateCoD.]

KillahAdz

Eh i kinda like 2PRO, well because i've had it for 2 years already haha.

It's funny wearing 2PRO tag because people would make fun of us saying we're bad/hackers whatever.

And before even roun 2 in domination starts 90% of the time the team rage quits lol.

Only games i've played were MW2, BO1, BO2, MW3

MW2 i was bad, MW3 i was bad.

BO1 i was one of the top players.

BO2 i'm bad but only do good because of scorestreaks, i OWN. (FuckTDM)

CallMeShooter

Studios