Looking for a good PS3 clan…

Black Ops II Clans

Lmfao camping newbies are sometimes fun... I usually just go try to kill them until they die, i don't care if i go on a 100 death streak, i'll still go and try to kill them...

Well I had exactly 33 members (I had a different clan website, i'll show you it once you can go to the current website chat haha)

WELLLL about the clan battle thing...

To be honest we didn't clan battle much...We had around 40 CBs in 2 years.

Why?

We were TOO GOOD....any clan that talked shit at the beginning of the match, boom rage quit

Like...we even made a famous clan rage quit...they had 100 members on their Elite page and had a 3.50 KDR average. (Forgot their name, they had Youtube too lol)

-Flash back story-

My top 8 players and I were in a game in a map (Old city, with windows in the middle and boxes) we went against a VERY good clan. They had i think 5 players of 4.0 KDR high prestige. They talked shit and said we were noobs and not 2PRO at all (Used to be clan name, i think i'm changing it). First round, Domination....they start owning us badly, we were downlike 40-120 and of course, they talked bad. 2nd game, i got orbital VSAT, i put it up, and soon we got 3 swarms up in the air, 2 K9 units and a couple of lodestars. They leave, and message me calling us noobs. bahaha

</end of flashback>

We only lost like 3 times in Clan Battles, 2 times we got OWNED....(BO1)

We lost 1 CB in BO2, and we got 2 swarms and 4 VSATs against the other team who only got 1 UAV up LOL (They won Domination 200-194)

We used to ask for CBs everyday on lobbies, good clans and bad clans, they saw all of our KDRs and would say no...

Well in the website, i kept everyone's KDR, age, Join date and city/state. I'm willing to keep a website up for you. Clan people LOVE my clan, i never had a member quit the clan. (If someone went missing it was because of lack of activeness, dashboarding, hacking to master (HE HAD FREAKING 2.50 LEGIT..WHY WOULD HE...) or simply, a faggot. I have a couple of people who visit me on the website everyday, even though the clan itself is already dead, they're waiting for me to get back on PS3 to join again

But pretty much it's going to be YOUR clan, i would just like if someone would be able to make the clan good and famous, start it up so we can get Youtube ready and stuff when i get there! (Plus i want to stay interested by web design)

I know i talk too much lol

You're able to go to the website right? Chat is there...i'm there most of the time (If i'm not, i usually get there before an hour passes, bro and i take 1 hour turns on laptop)

How old are you? I'm 16.

CallMeShooter
Highlighted

Sad how these kind of people just copy and paste to everyone's request without actually spending the time to write a meaningful message.

CallMeShooter

yes I did copy and paste this time just cause I was tired typing. But  with any other posts I have done I have written them all by hand and none of my posts are the same.

this was the first time I did it, and look how  it came out, looks like and I know it. Just because one thing is copy  and pasted dies not mean all the others are that way.

but besides this one post I have not copy and  paste anything, and you can go  look and see that, in places I have answered the players post.

CcGxWillyWooTan

plus when you are using your phone to do your replies it is a pain, cause this is what I am doing now.

CcGxWillyWooTan

+1 point for not raging

Mature guy, earne my respect

CallMeShooter

Camping noobs are not my thing, especially on CoD, they affect my mood, thankfully I don't have bad anger issues, I just don't like getting killed by cheap play xD. They really grind my gears. Back on R3 when I'd find a camping little noob I'd just blow his brains out with my Carbine, but this isn't no R3... Funny thing though back on R3 I'd have a few people who'd keep going after me, trying to headhunt me in game and I'd headshot them time after time after time, they'd get so pissed xD. Occasionally they'd blow my brains out but not too often B).

33 members? Cool. Btw if you read my previous posts I already have 80 guys under my command so the clan I'd join on BO II would have to be small, 20 max. My clan almost moved to BO II but after a talk with an officer I decided it best to let go, the CoD world isn't right for us… We'll stick to being R3 legends… -Nostalgic Moment- :'(. 

Hahaha 40 CBs in 2 years is a lot, then again it is CoD, back on R3 the most CBs a clan had was 9. We had 8, won 7 lost one. That loss was a blessing, we got absolutely smashed, I think I went -3.0 over xD. But I learnt about EVERYTHING for CBs after that. It's just a shame we had to lose to our biggest rivals, oh the trashtalking that went on… Gladly everybody else hated them and a clan with friends of mine whooped them... So we regained some pride. But enough about R3, I could write a novel lol.

Wow dude, sweet comeback, outclassed the smack talkers. Smack talking throws yourself off the game as well as your opponent, you get cocky, you make mistakes, ego lets you down. 

Oh, cool, so are you going to get a new PS3, and when? 

You're into web design? Nice, I hate all that stuff lol. As for it'll be 'My clan' I already have one and I'm co-leader of another so I really don't wanna lead much or stuff. I'd much rather prefer to be a high ranking officer, a commander, but not a recruiter, those days are behind me for the PS3 scene anyway. On PS4 I'll be recruiting like there's no tomorrow, well, there won't be a tomorrow for my enemies Smiley Tongue. I'd honestly want the clan to stay small, elite and just wreak havoc when we get together. No more than 20 or 25 I'd say.

How many original members do you have waiting? Plus where are you from bro? What country? 

I'm 15. Personally I think CoD is based on connection and takes next to no skill to play, alas though, Crysis 3, Resistance 3, Ghost Recon &amp; the other shooters I have are dead. It's this or BF3, I have both but BF3 I'm not used to (Huge ass maps, long stuff lol.) I still rock a 2.25 at level 20 on BF3 though Smiley Very Happy. CoD just ain't like the others, I still play it though, for fun, but it makes me rags hard. Nothing pis*** me off more than getting a 3-4 KD, top of the scoreboard in TDM yet you lose by 2 kills cus some guys go 2-11 on your team. I hate carrying teams, I always gotta do it when I play solo… Damn, there just ain't enough room for a Killah to achieve victory in this world… Damn shame, damn shame… Just like the fate of Resistance… (^~^)

Yeah I agree the whole copy &amp; paste thing is pathetic, does it look like I give a crap about a pre recorded message that has no sentimental value or has no meaningful aspect.

@QUEY4LIFE, your clan's too big, sorry.

@JPeeWee, sorry bro, thought about it, not interested.

@WillyWooTang, yeah I know in your circumstance you were just c&amp;ping but still, doesn't give a good impression IMO, some may think its professionall but I don't xD. But yeah your clan's too big bro.

KillahAdz

Hey welcome back!

Well, I have a chat full of COD players... 360 and PS3

Even if you don't join, i'd still like if you hang around with us

Well the people who will join only want me to lead the clan...i'll check back if any want to join the clan without me lol.

themostwantedx.weebly.com    Hope you come haha

I'll get PS3 before summer starts, so i'll be on all summer like a no life haha

To be honest, if you want to join you may be able to get some people to join with you in the chat.

Well hopefully i'll get to play with you soon...

CallMeShooter

Thanks for the WB bro, apologies for not being active much on this forum Smiley Happy.

Wait so your clan is 360 &amp; PS3? Oh… I thought you were PS3 only, multi-platform isn't my thing I'd say xD.

I think you misread me before, because I -want- you to lead, I wanna step down from leading for a spell, especially on CoD. I just would want an officer's position.

Can I go on your site with my iPod? I usually use it to go on the forums &amp; stuff nowadays... Can I do everything on the site on my iPod?

Hahaha, gaming priorities, not being a no life ;D. I'll probably be revising a good deal in the summer tbh lol.

Yeah yeah I agree... We'll hopefully get to own soon. xD.

KillahAdz

Join killas only. We have a 2.1 clan kd and a 80 percent percentage. We have 30 members including two who were ranked in the top five for hq. apply on elite saying that shhdontscream sent you.

Shhdontscream

They aren't bad ^

Though tbh a 2.40 KDR on a new account is bad...(His account)

Well, I think the 360 leader was serious when he said he broke his 360... lol.

Well we have a chat, the 360 leader would have his own website, and PS3 will have its own website. Just we will have the same chat so people from both sides are able to talk.

Yeah I know multiplatform clans are gay, but I seperated them so it wouldn't be like we are together.

Let's just say the only thing is we have the same clan name lol

Ohhh alright hopefull i'll get the PS3 soon. I WILLGET IT BEFORE SUMMER though.

Only 2 out of the 27ish (toolazy to count again) clan members have deleted me over the 2 month period I have not signed in on PSN. I'll contact them when I get on again.

The website willNOT WORK properly on the phone

\

Unless you have an Android or JavaScript enabled on your phone, then yes the chat will work.

No computer?

CallMeShooter

Studios