Looking for a good PS3 clan…

Black Ops II Clans

Highlighted

Looking for a good PS3 clan…

I'm looking for a (preferably small) competitive PS3 BO II clan. I know how hectic it gets having a large clan which is exactly why I want to be in a small one. I only want to be in a competitive clan, one that regularly CBs & wins. I would much rather prefer if they played clean and didn't use any trashy tactics to play. 

I stopped playing BO II a while ago but kinda got back into it these past weeks, so I'm only prestige 1 level 48. But level counts for nothing so I'm not fazed by playing with or against prestige masters. 

Although I don't care for stats, mine are quite good. My KD is 2.30, it was 2.40 but it took a dive when I went for gold on my Type 25. That's pretty much all I got to say… whoever wants me in their clan, come get me. (lol.) Smiley Very Happy

KillahAdz
151 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a good PS3 clan…

in reply to KillahAdz

are clan is thetntofcanada we are very small only 3 players( we just started) we play in alot of competition to already got 2 gold badges too if your interested add me on ps pookie-44

pookie-44

in reply to pookie-44

What's your KD & level bro?

Also, I won't be on PS3 till tomorrow, so add me & I'll play a few games with ya & see if I want in.

My PSN is:

KILLAHADZ (basically what I have on the forum)

KillahAdz

in reply to KillahAdz

Is it just my screen or does it keep saying 'amp;' in my posts?

Daaaaafuq? (lol.)

KillahAdz

in reply to KillahAdz

in reply to pookie-44

Wow, sorry bro, but the stats aren't showing me anything in the way of a beast clan… thanks for the offer though Smiley Happy.

KillahAdz

in reply to KillahAdz

were 3 people and we just started cant really be high, we just like to play and have fun lol

pookie-44

in reply to pookie-44

But that's just it, I'm looking for a competitive clan, not one that plays just for fun.

KillahAdz

in reply to KillahAdz

KillahAdz,

Check out Chaos United...we are small (only 3, but expanding) we are level 22 and compete in every challenge and op. While we like to have fun, we like to win more!  Interested?  Register on our website @ www.chaosunited.us and have a more detailed look as to what we are about.

cldstl76

commander

cldstl76

in reply to KillahAdz

Studios