LOOKING TO JOIN PS3 CLAN

Black Ops II Clans

LOOKING TO JOIN PS3 CLAN

im not in to zombies my k/d is .88 i think looking for a tactical and militant clan also good team work message me and we can play together o ya also i dont mind trying out Killa_P_508

Dopeboyz1
3 REPLIES

Re: LOOKING TO JOIN PS3 CLAN

in reply to Dopeboyz1

DOM is looking for players who are team players, with great communiation skills and attitude.

click here: www.domclan.org

I-am-JUBEE

in reply to Dopeboyz1

Established by an experienced and dedicated clan leader of over two years, DIZE is recruiting active members for (PS3) Call of Duty: Black Ops II. DIZE is a structured gaming community that focuses on becoming the best and provides an optimum environment for members. DIZE recognizes its members for accomplishments and achievements by rewarding and promoting them to higher standards in the community. DIZE is interested in:

• Active Members
  • Devoted Leaders
  • Supportive Teammates

With these simple three requirements, we ask no more since a mere prestige emblem does not determine a player's true abilities. A player should not only be recognized by their prestige emblem but also of what he or she is capable in the battlefield. A mic is not required but highly recommended for upcoming Clan Operations and Clan Challenges. Together we can become the best. If you are interested in joining, apply here: http://dize.enjin.com/

SubZeroPS3

in reply to Dopeboyz1

We are a new clan "Meet Your Owners" that started a week ago and already have 21 members and growing!

We compete in all clan ops and challenges. Our members play all game types so there's usually someone to play with.

We are now looking for members that have a kdr over 1.00 and play regularly. If your kdr is close to the 1.00 area apply anyway an we will take a look as we understand if you play objective games sometimes you don't have the best kdr. We want members that will contribute to clan ops and challenges and also help growing the clan.  We keep you up to date daily on any new ops or challenges.

If you want to be apart this you can apply this link https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4753905

tibbs

Studios