I need help looking for a clan to join or help create.

Black Ops II Clans

I am looking for a well organize team that works together. I just recently switch over from ps3 to Xbox and I'm doing pretty good. I have a 1.83 k/r ratio, 1.19 w/l ratio, and a 237 score per minute.  Can any one help me with advice in join a clan or starting one.

Tjiles13
2 REPLIES 2

I am the leader of Ruthless Slayers and if you want to add me, Tadalack86, I can talk to you about my clan. Just rough numbers, we have 42 members with a clan K/D of 1.80. I will be on later today if you would like to talk.

Tadalack86

Hey Tjiles! I'd like to invite you to join IDS (Instant Death Squad) a clan that has been around since 2009 and one that most members consider to be a second family. We're a multi game clan, but we have a division that specifies in Blops 2, which has a meetup night every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. We also play throughout the day, almost every day. We are a group of people who like to have a good time playing, but we also have a competitive side. If we're aren't busy pub stomping some domination, you can find us grinding some league games or even dominating in some gamebattles games. If you'd like to check us out a bit more, check out our website!

Indigology

Studios