Elite: Clan Calling Cards?

Black Ops II Clans

This is a topic that has been really annyoing me the past 5 motnhs of playing this game, it really shows the effort Treyarch and Beachead have put into there relationship and thats the topic of Elite Clans and the lack of effort put into them by Treyarch and Beachhead.

For my clan, which was a top ranking clan in the closing days of MW3 finishing 5th overall and rivalling with clans like NSC, HTM~, NBK9 and MKS, Elite was everything.Without it we would never have played MW3 as much as we did and were expecting BO2 to be the same and on the very first op placed 32nd in the world, expecting to earn 2x XP and Titles very fast ( Titles existed in Elites reward list at the time )

Unfortunately the connection was the last thing we were upset with, guns being nerfed constantly, one set fo killstreaks and evidentally the terrible Elite integration put into this game.

I really dont know what to say but this,
If Beachhead or a member of staff would kindly let us know the point in levelling a clan past level 10 or if your adding Clan Titles, I would be somewhat happy as I can then, depending on the answer, or if I dont get one, either stop playing this game or play it and get over 12 people who left our clan because of this issue to come back and re-purchase the game and its dlc. Your losing customers who play the game for Elite, which has over 28'000 active clans every weekend. In just our clan alone your looking at 12/70 players not playing the game anymore because you ruined what we were used to with MW3, this game has been a step back, honestly, dissapointed with a multi-million $ company to do this

Ladies and Gentlemen please comment on your opinion of there amazing Elite Integration!

LGNDFujikid
2 REPLIES 2

I hate to burst your bubble, but I find it highly unlikely that they will be adding any Elite Clan Tags. I also liked what the devs had going with Elite in MW3, but I think League play is supposed to be the center of attention, if you will. Since they made Elite free to all on this release, I kind of figured this would be the road they would go down.

h4irytoil3tb0wl

Yeah i guess , to be honest, being a game developer myself at Somnium Entertainment, I wouldnt mind working on the integration myself for free, seriously sign me and my company up for it, were huge Call of Duty fans!

LGNDFujikid

Studios