[360]MULTIPLAYER/ZOMBIES CLAN IN THE MAKING! [READ!]

Black Ops II Clans

I AM STARTING AN ELITE XBOX 360 CLAN FOR BOTH MULTIPLAYER & ZOMBIES. I WILL BE THE LEADER OF THE CLAN AS WELL AS THE ZOMBIES DIVISION, AND I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A CO-LEADER TO LEAD THE MULTIPLAYER DIVISION.

Requirements:
- NAME CHANGE / NEW ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED!

- Age 16+ (No children)
- Must have a mic
- Have an HDPVR or other recording device so you can upload content to the teams youtube as well as your own.

Multiplayer:
- Black Ops
- Black Ops 2
- Modern Warfare 3
- Ghosts

A GAMEBATTLES TEAM WILL BE MADE ONCE WE HAVE ENOUGH MEMBERS IN THE MULTIPLAYER DIVISON.

Zombies:

I'd like to achieve the following rounds w/ 1 other member from the team. I'd like everybody in the zombies divison to have a coop partner whome they play high round games with (if they are in for high rounds and not easter eggs)

- Black Ops

... Kino 70+
... "Five" 50+
... Ascension 100+
... Moon 50+
... Call Of The dead 50+
... Shangri La 50+

- Black Ops 2
... Tranzit 50+
... Bus Depot 30+
... Town 70+
... Farm 50+
... Nuketown 50+
... Die Rise 70+
... Mob Of The Dead 100+
... Buried 100+

Additionally we will be completing all easter eggs that we need completed (Black Ops 2 mainly) however if anybody would like to go back and do the black ops easter eggs, we can do that.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE MULTIPLAYER DIVISION, MESSAGE THE WORD *MUTLIPLAYER* TO MY GT.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ZOMBIES DIVISION, MESSAGE EITHER *Zombies High Rounds* OR *Zombies Easter Eggs* TO MY GT.
GT: PoLoMaN 2i5 (This is my 2nd GT, I will be changing this GT to match the clan tag.

as I said.. NAME CHANGE/NEW ACCOUNT IS A MUST. A few names I have in mind...
Identity Theft (aKa Terrorize, aKa PoLoZ, aKa shocKz, ect.)
FTWzombies (Terror FTW, PoLoZ FTW, shocKz FTW, ect.)
OnlyTheReal (OTR Terror, OTR PoLoZ, OTR shocKz, ect.)

MAKE SURE TO CONTACT MY GT LETTING ME KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED.

OhTerrorRise

Studios