reporting a player on xbox360 is useless so im reporting one here

Black Ops 3 Xbox 360

hello activision now i dont care about campers or shotgun users running around i enjoy cod with all is ***** tactics but i cant stand cheaters before i used to report cheaters on my xbox but that seemed useless so im going to start reporting cheaters on here sorry to ruin your day cheater but glitching and account hacking ruins the game here my first forums cheater report 

on xbox 360 server call of duty black ops 3 on the maP SLASH about twenty minits before reporting this player one slyfuture61 used a glitch were he hid on the the bow sprit i belive there is a mouth on that pert he his there untill the game was over please either remve the glitchable parts were players can just hide there untillt he game is over or remove slyfuture61 but please dont let thes cheaters ruin a good game thank you for listing activision.

7Beast
1 REPLY 1

hello activision as before i'm no longer relying on just xbox servers and as before im here to report a player on the xbox360 but this time is diffrent this time im putting in my own gametag to ask yu to find the match were thw two names last played my ingame is kickedurass78 and a team mate known as tendingbobcat59 was using a aim bot every one in the game room saw tendingbobcat59 using a aimbot please remove this player from the servers as i said my name is kickedurass78 and the layer im reporting is tendingbobcat59 thank you

7Beast

Studios