NUK3TOWN For PS3 and Xbox 360 Versions of Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Black Ops 3 Xbox 360

I'd like to see a NUK3TOWN DLC on xbox 360 and ps3? if this is the last COD to feature on old gen, at least make the best maps from the previous Black Ops' return!!

GRoiNPAiN
5 REPLIES 5
Hey,

Unfortunately nuketown will not be coming to prior gen consoles.

Words cut deeper than any blade that a smith can mold.

l83r_dud3

I have to agree with l83r_dud3. As far as I know and sorry to say GRoiNPAiN, but I have not seen or heard of any articles on the web pertaining to Nuketown being released on the 360 or PS3 version of Black Ops 3. It is and only can be accessed on Next Gen consoles. 

Franky Ocegueda
FOcegueda
It's really rediculous though. We have had Nuketown ever since Black Ops 1 and Nuketown is the best Multiplayer map we have every had. And now they're taking it away from us. REALLY!? Bring it back!
CodyStidham
IAmNumberOne111

I think the Activision team was crazy to even put Black ops 3 on ps3 and Xbox 360  if you not able to do split screen or get the best map inI. COD why make it for the old systems other then greed were goona put out pack Ops3 for 360 but it like playing a demo you backed it up and sold it for the same price I love COD but shame on you for this you really showed how greedy you really are just don't put it out if it's like a demo you look bad guys really shame.e on all of you.

mmccomas743

I think the Activision team was crazy to even put Black ops 3 on ps3 and Xbox 360  if you not able to do split screen or get the best map inI. COD why make it for the old systems other then greed were goona put out pack Ops3 for 360 but it like playing a demo you backed it up and sold it for the same price I love COD but shame on you for this you really showed how greedy you really are just don't put it out if it's like a demo you look bad guys really shame.e on all of you.

mmccomas743

Studios