DARK MATTER CAMO

Black Ops 3 Xbox 360

Can you explain why people have dark matter camo on xbox 360 BO3 then ? I have seen it on kill cams and picked up guns with dark matter camo. Dark matter is for sure on last gen.

Tim-Nova

Either it somehow glitched,

or they modded their xbox to access hidden files

either way just report them, cause I know they are diabled on last gen consoles for stability issues.

Words cut deeper than any blade that a smith can mold.

l83r_dud3

Aha you sound dumb as hell right now you can earn dark matter the same way others do work your ass getting those heads shots for it simple as that and plus you can see your progress on how many diamond camos you need to unlock dark matter go to zombies click any random weapon go to camo the multiplier and you should see dark matter on the very bottom with it saying how many diamond camos you have earned

Anthony287K

I don't know what you don't understand.

Dark Matter is not suppose to be on last gen consoles due to stability issues.

I don't get dark matter...

"Thanks for posting. Unfortunately the Dark Matter camo is not available on the old gen consoles."

I'm getting this checked out, to see if it's a mistake or something.

Edit: I've been told and confirmed Dark Matter is on last generation consoles. and the above comment was a false statement.

I apologize towards the statement and that people "modded" their xboxs to access a hidden file.

Enjoy!

Words cut deeper than any blade that a smith can mold.

l83r_dud3

20160206_111221.jpg20160206_111246.jpeg20160206_111433.jpg

Anthony287K
Highlighted

I've reached level 52 and now have all weapons in the game unlocked again. I went through each weapon and have diamond camo unlocked for all.

AR'S - diamond,  SMG'S - diamond,  Shot guns - diamond,  LMG'S - diamond,  Sniper rifles - diamond,  Pistols - diamond,  Rocket launchers - diamond,  Knife - diamond.

Maybe it was unlocking diamond camo for the pistol class before unlocking gold camo on my last pistol in that class that caused a bug which caused dark matter not to unlock.

I  have read on playstationlifestyle.net, that a patch for XBOX 360 BO3 is on its way pretty soon here. Hopefully a fix for this dark matter camo bug as well as the connectivity problems are a part of it.

Tim-Nova

Yes you can, I've seen a few people in my games that have a camo that is purple and moving.

I'm pretty sure it is new to Xbox 360 BO3 because back when I played a lot during the summer, there were no Gold, Diamond, or Dark Matter camos.

AKINNEV

Studios