Black Ops 3 Xbox 360

Highlighted

So I thought I could get dark matter camo on last gen consoles. Apparently I wasted tons of hours grinding away diamond camos for nothing.

Anyone trying to get dark matter camo stop immediately and save yourself the rage. I REPEAT!!! YOU CAN NOT GET DARK MATTER CAMO ON PS3 OR XBOX 360!

Tim-Nova
16 REPLIES 16

Not sure how you accomplished this without putting in a ridiculous amount of hours in this game, especially since everyone has been having connection issues since day one.

Dark matter is the least of my worries, just saying, but thanks for the tip.

geniuwinemaveri

Actually you can earn dark matter camo I have it unlocked you need everything from pistols to knife to everyother gun as well

GT : Ant287

Anthony287K

I dont know how you have it Ant287? I have every gun Diamond..

GT: Tim Nova

Activision is there dark matter in xbox360?

When I unlocked diamond for my last gun a weird thing happened too.. I unlocked diamond before I got gold on the LCAR. I was like how does that happen??

is that a glitch? is that why I dont have dark matter??

I have everything that can be camo'd diamond..

Answer please mods? or somebody in the know who works on the game?

Tim-Nova

If you check your camos than go check zombies and go to weapons to get the camos you should see how many more diamond before you unlock it just add me and I'll show u how dark matter looks I have it on all my weapons

GT : Ant287

Anthony287K

Ok so I did what you said ant... In zombies diamond camo isnt unlocked on my assault rifles but when I play multiplayer diamond camo is unlocked on all assault rifles.

I cant go through and check all assault rifles at the moment beacuse I just prestiged. It could be a glitch and diamond unlocked early on one of my assault rifles even though I hadn't  completely finished all camos on one of the guns.

I'll check all assualt rifles camos once I have access to them again. If what I said above isnt the problem I dunno.

Tim-Nova

Only way you can unlock diamond in zombies if you do all the assault rifles but zombies camos thing is a glitch that happen to me a couple time before but I'm online I'll try to get u into a lobby with me so I can show you how it looks you need to do unlock the camos in multiplier though

Anthony287K

I have seen it some guy showed me. I'm trying to figure out why its not unlocking for me and other people that have diamond unlocked on every single weapon.

Tim-Nova

The only way you unlock diamond for pistols, rocket's , and knife you have to get those gold in order for diamond but you might miss something than I guess cause people I play with have dark matter

Anthony287K

Just to clear up the confusion above,

There is no Dark Matter on last gen consoles.

It's disabled in the final build for a reason.

Words cut deeper than any blade that a smith can mold.

l83r_dud3

Studios