can you undo fresh start

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Highlighted

can you undo fresh start

i have managed to press fresh start thinking that it would prestige me and i would start a fresh but instead it has brought me back to the very beginning which is stupid of me but there must be a way to go back before i pressed fresh restart

Nutsfreddyfox49
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: can you undo fresh start

in reply to Nutsfreddyfox49
Solution

Hello!

Unfortunately we're unable to restore stats lost from Fresh Start, as it deletes all data and prior saves and gives us nothing to restore from. More information regarding Fresh Starts can be found here: Activision Support ^BP

Player Support
15 REPLIES

Solution

Hello!

Unfortunately we're unable to restore stats lost from Fresh Start, as it deletes all data and prior saves and gives us nothing to restore from. More information regarding Fresh Starts can be found here: Activision Support ^BP

Player Support

Even sacrificing a goat to the servers will not help undo it. Sorry, bud.

~ Shallowboat

shallowboat

in reply to shallowboat

How can you offer the goat?

xAtaraxia

in reply to ATVISupport

Activision come on, I accidentally did it today, thinking it glitched out and put me back at the first question, I had 4/5 EE's done on BO3 just needed shadows, had zombies completed (in challenges) only at prestige 6 lvl 15. This is pathetic and should be fixed, I want to make a petition or something to force treyarch/activision to let us undo fresh starts, who's with me???!

BeastGamingYT

in reply to BeastGamingYT

Hey BeastGamingYT, 

Sorry for the frustrations this has caused. Unfortunately a Fresh Start is not reversable. Once you applied the Fresh Start all of your data is deleted. Please refer to the following link regarding the Fresh Start: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Fresh-Start-in-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-III?clickedO...

Regards, 

^FB 

Player Support

in reply to ATVISupport

For *****s sake this is such horse ***** how about you *****ing retards put the fresh start somewhere else and start backing up people's data, *****ing triple A company and there's no,way to,get stats back.

MonCalimary

Me

Gekoboy2003

I’m with you ***** this ***** I’m pissed
MOuntAiNDOODY

in reply to ATVISupport

ffs we should be able to undo fresh start i literally lost everything ***** this *****

V1cky_xDx

Studios