black ops 3 and PS4 pro long loading, nightfall map crashing.

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Highlighted

black ops 3 and PS4 pro long loading, nightfall ma...

hi,

I am facing a severe issues with blackops 3 on my PS4 pro, the game takes about complete 4 minutes to load each map and never loads fringe nightfall map ever. I have tried reinstalling the game, rebulding data bas through safemode and I reblaced my whole HDD with new seagate SHDD. nothing fixed the problem, I even tried to play local LAN and same issues takung place even on LAN. kindly guide me through a fix. I just want know if this is related to the game or to PS4 pro itself, so I can replace my PS4 pro, it is brand new which I bought only one month ago from official sony store. 

thanks.

hUTHAYFA8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: black ops 3 and PS4 pro long loading, nightfal...

in reply to hUTHAYFA8
Solution

Yes, they are having major issues with the game since the Days of Summer event.  I have 80 days played and I’ve never seen it this bad.  Long loading times, unable to get into a lobby and when I do, it’s like three people sitting there and it will not fill up.  When I do finally get in a match, the gameplay is horrible as far as lag.  I hate it because it’s been my go to game for 3 years now.  

AUTiger93x
3 REPLIES

in reply to hUTHAYFA8

looks like a main issue with the game, I will request a refund.

thanks anyway

hUTHAYFA8

in reply to hUTHAYFA8
Solution

Yes, they are having major issues with the game since the Days of Summer event.  I have 80 days played and I’ve never seen it this bad.  Long loading times, unable to get into a lobby and when I do, it’s like three people sitting there and it will not fill up.  When I do finally get in a match, the gameplay is horrible as far as lag.  I hate it because it’s been my go to game for 3 years now.  

AUTiger93x

in reply to AUTiger93x

Black Ops 3 is really the first install I've found to be slow on PS4. It did take an hour for it to get done which was surprising. I honestly thought my disc was broke at first wondering if it was having trouble reading data.

It didn't take an hour to install the MP. That was available instantly. The campaign and other features is what took an hour to install. I know because as soon as I fired it up MP was available and I was playing it. TubiTv If you want what you're asking...go build a gaming PC with a solid state drive where installs feel like they're almost instant. Otherwise, put a SSD in your PS4.

showboxapp

Studios