How to change the language to English on the digital download

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Highlighted

How to change the language to English on the digit...

I live in Spain and I bought the deluxe digital edition. My system language is English however the game can only be played in Spanish. Is there an option to change the language... Please help as my Spanish is very poor and has ruined my whole experience.

mad0max
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to change the language to English on the d...

in reply to mad0max
Solution

Hey,

If the language can be changed it would be under settings. If not then you'll be unable to.

- Dan

Community Coordinator
12 REPLIES

in reply to mad0max
Solution

Hey,

If the language can be changed it would be under settings. If not then you'll be unable to.

- Dan

Community Coordinator

in reply to ATVI_Will

this is ridiculous is the first cod that has not original language track. I have the same issue .

Lingue : Inglese, Francese, Italiano, Tedesco, Spagnolo, Cinese semplificato, Cinese tradizionale, Giapponese, Polacco, Portoghese brasiliano, Russo

??? it's only in italian or spanish

rxmako

in reply to rxmako

Hey ,

Yes i also have the same problem.. i have it only in italian or spanish. Please ACTIVISION find a proper solution

Super_Mario_Eli

in reply to ATVI_Will

I have the exact same problem! I live in Russia and buy games here and it is nice that they are localized for people who don't speak English but it is downright UNFAIR to remove the original audio track!!! It is also very weird because EVERY OTHER game let's me change it's language (either in menu settings or the console language settings). Black Ops 2 and Advanced Warfare had the SAME PROBLEM (which was never fixed). Ghosts however got it right. Please just update the game with the original English audio track! It would make the experience million times better! The Witcher 3 released language packs for consoles, why can't you Activision?

Update!

OMG!!! Turns out the situation is even more weird than I thought. The english audio is actually in the game! However to get to it I had to set my PS4 language to Polish. This way the audio in the game will be in English, but all of the interface will obviously be in Polish which is INSANE!!! Why is this the only way I can get to the English track, Activision? But oh wait that's not all! Neither Russian or Polish version of the game has subtitles (in any language) which I guess is a massive F*** U to deaf people! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

MarkOhMighty

in reply to MarkOhMighty

Now this doesn't even make any sense.... why would there be English audio but nothing else.. serious f**** up please lets make a dispute all of us having this problem, because it is ridiculous.

Super_Mario_Eli

in reply to Super_Mario_Eli

Got the same issue can't we report this issue together to Treyarch/Activision??? Tired of this italy stuff....

OneFrameDetecte

in reply to OneFrameDetecte

I actually contacted them and they were surprised that there is no English... so i don't understand how their own call center didn't know...

Super_Mario_Eli

in reply to ATVI_Will

I can't accept that!! My game is totally in spanish language. Please find a proper solution to fix that.

Paddygun

in reply to rxmako

I’ve just bought bo4 from the PlayStation store and the game is in italilian can I have some help please ?

Jimmyborooo

Studios