HOW DO I UNLOCK classified WEAPONS -

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Highlighted

HOW DO I UNLOCK classified WEAPONS -

greetings 

when i go to black market and try to get a  classfied weapon by buying rare supply drops. I

buy so much and sit there just opning one after one and i have never gotten a single classfied weapon.

So my main question is how do i unlock the classfied weapons? 

thank you in advance 

dictum9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: HOW DO I UNLOCK classified WEAPONS -

in reply to dictum9
Solution
Keep buying untill you get it.the point is you might need to spend more then 100-300 because at the moment they don't do 100 rare supply with one price so you need to spend that much of money inorder to get dlc weapons ..
*ωнєη уσυ'яє уσυηg тяу єνєяутнιηg,αη∂ ∂ση'т ωσяяу αвσυт ƒαιℓυяє*
Activision Ambassadors
Mast3R3608
7 REPLIES

in reply to dictum9
Solution
Keep buying untill you get it.the point is you might need to spend more then 100-300 because at the moment they don't do 100 rare supply with one price so you need to spend that much of money inorder to get dlc weapons ..
Activision Ambassadors
Mast3R3608

in reply to Mast3R3608

greetings 

thank you very much, I understand know. 

dictum9

in reply to dictum9
sure no problem..but what i suggest is not to buy single pack with 200cp..if they do like triple with 500cp is worth or maybe more then triply pack rare supply..because of that you save alot of time and money and is easy to get dlc weapons..maybe not that easy but the chances are higher
inc speacilist head and body and calling cards..
Activision Ambassadors
Mast3R3608

in reply to dictum9

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20170430122811.jpg75%Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20170430122830.jpgTotal victory  My advice is to try  completing the ''TOTAL VICTORY'' special contract if you end up getting the 75 wins you are guaranteed a melee or ranged weapon. You can also wait for a special black market offer like a 50% or 75% off supply drops, that way you increase even more your chances on unlocking a new weapon.

angelo tsim

in reply to dictum9

You'll need to keep opening supply drops and eventually you will unlock a weapon

Andrew7heGamer

in reply to Andrew7heGamer

All of this advise is horrible. Spent 40 on go n got one new weapon! Seriously terrible ways on here!

xsphere

in reply to Andrew7heGamer
  1. Ya I spent 50 bucks , got stupid camo and dumb gestures no one gives a ***** about ! When I go to the grocerie store and want apples , I don't get bananas , tshirts , and a basket balls and get a stranger to pick one ge likes and give me a god dam runaround our ! Get it ! I'm sick of this scam 
Reguy

Studios