Gorod Krovi easter egg crash during ending cinematic cut scene

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Highlighted

Me and a friend keep having this issue, we verified files through steam and both have tried hosting. The problem is after defeating Nicoli 1.0 you get the cut scene where Nicoli has to kill Nicoli 1.0, right after Nicoli 1.0 dies the hosts game crashes with no error message. This has happened over 4 times and we can't complete the ee because of it. Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks.

Dragola901
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Clearly this is something they won't fix as they now have BO4 to focus on which really sucks. Thanks everyone for confirming and replying to the post but I fear that this will never be fixed.

View solution in original post

Dragola901
103 REPLIES 103

Hey there! If verifying your game files does not work, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling BO3, preferably over a wired connection. ^MB

Player Support

Hey this is not on our side y’all changed something that has messed up the Easter egg. It’s happening to everyone who does it. I’ve done it dozens of times no problem but in the last month this has happened to everyone I know who’s attempted it. Y’all got to help us find a solution that works. 

Fight1st

Oh my, I’m so glad other people are having this problem..well not that your games are crashing but I’m having this problem too and It’s very frustrating, I’ve done it four times already and I’ve tried having other people host... please help me find a solution

Myself26

The only solution is for Treyarch to patch it. We need to work together as a community to bring the issue to Treyarch's attention (if they don't already know) and get it patched.

Blatantartist2

I have also experienced this glitch I went through the whole Easter egg and it took 2 hours and when we got to the end the game crashed and it was as if we never played, we didn’t receive achievements, xp or the gateworm, I would appreciate anything Treyarch could do to help

Kaiserbubble7

This same thing happened to me just 3days ago as soon as Nikolaj 1.0 dies my game crashes and all the other members get a black screen 

fire_fly_x

It just happened to me last night 10/17/18.  We didnt get the gateworm or achievement on xbox.  It was like we didnt even play.  It didnt take the gobblegums we used out of our inventory,  and there was no video in the media replay tab.  

Dawgpound37

It's on your end it happens on Xbox as well

Blatantartist2

Hey i have thr same problem , and it always crashes the host only.

i have tried doing it 3 times with 3 different hosts , and it always crashes the host , so fix this problem i wasted 9 hours and still didnt get it !!!

5lye

Studios