Completed easter egg but did not receive gateworm, please help!

Black Ops 3 Support

No I didn't do revelations yet if I do will I still get the Xp and the rk5 can you make it light up

Lucciman411

Same issue completed the shadows of evil and der eisendrach and didn't get the gateworm for either

xxiBOOSTEDix

Hi!

i've completed all Easter eggs except for the one on revelations. I got some of the gateworms, but not others. I have the trophies and all, but not the little symbol on the map. To be more specific I lost 

•Shadows Of Evil

•Gorod Krovi 

I plater together with some friends and they lost the Gorod Krovi one assell. We did not receive any error messages or anything. 

Trophies.

We all have the trophies assosiated with each Easter egg. My profile should be publicly  available to see, including the trophies and picture of them being completed.

Me and my friends play on PlayStation 4. Gamertags:

(Me)

•Raygun_Geek

(Friends)

•Marion-Robin

•Sticom

Thank You for helping!

and if You need any other information just reply to this comment.

I apologise for possible spilling mistakes, I have Been fighting auto-correct while writing all of this. And it is quite late so the chance of me not seeing a mistake is quite big.

Thank You Smiley Happy

Raygun_Geek

Hi, I just completed the der eisendrache easter egg and i acquired the trophy, how ever i didn't get the gate worm is this a glitch or something please let me know my gamer tag is OnePunchPanda1495045372992-1897358703.jpg

Onepunchpanda

Hello, 

I'm currently facing the same problem. My GamerTag is MultiTalented31 and I'm on Xbox 1. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

and here's my proof 

IMG_4114.JPG

2676TGOD

I'm having the same problem me (sunshinerules43) and my two friends (billygoat_151) (knockdown31) just recently completed the zetsobou no shims easter egg, got the trophy, the 500 points in game, and the cutscene however our gatework symbol is not there. here is proof, please help! Thank you!IMG_6323.JPG

Aabcdefg

image.jpg

image.jpgdid not receive the gateworm badge in the menu of the black ops 3 zombies map choosing, here is proof we completed the waster egg my gamertag is sunshinerules43

Aabcdefg

Hey I just did the gorod krovi Easter egg and I got the achievement but not the gate worm can you help me please

Lucciman411

Same thing happened to me. Except I was on zetsubo no shima. I have the achievement that I completed the Easter egg, but I did not receive my gateworm. I was wondering if this is a bug or what, because me and my team are trying to get them all for the final Easter egg. And I'd prefer not to do the Easter egg, as it was pretty time consuming.

KongDonkey

I (XXBADJACK52Xx) had completed the zetsubou no shima easter egg with my friend, got the achievement but i didnt get the gate worm which makes me very upset because me and my friend worked really hard on it. There was no error just that we ended it and no gateworm.  14963499911751112058336.jpg

xXBADJACK52Xx

Studios