Completed easter egg but did not receive gateworm, please help!

Black Ops 3 Support

Ive also completed der Eisendrache  easter egg on ps4 but haven't recieved a gateworm. My gamertag is xxzombiekeezyxx 1485486683582-1704450284.jpg

xxzombiekeezyxx

i did the DE Easter Egg but never recieved the gate worm so i cant do the revelations Easter Egg, please give me it? i play on Playstation and my gamer tag is Spid-Ster97XBB9Gto.jpgDE EasterEgg Achievement '' My Brothers Keeper"

4g3et_hat3rs

I recently completed the Zetsubou No Shima Easter egg and my gateworm has not shown up, how can i fix this? My PS4 Gamertag is Airslash506, and i live in Ontario Canada.  Thank you!

Airslash

My friend and I have this issue after completeing the zetsubou no shima easter egg. My friend and I closed the application almost immediately after getting the Seeds Of Doubt trophy. I believe you may have the same issue, I also think the only way to receive the gateworm is to complete the easter egg again and play a few rounds after the egg is completed. 

CaptainFox101

I have the same issue, please help. Gamer tag is Wreckedsplash5. 

IMG_0473.JPG

Wrecksplash5

hi, me and a group of friends recently just finished the easter egg on gorod krovi and didnt recieve the gate worm. Is there anything that you would be able to do for us, i did it on ps4 and my psn is kudos97 and my friends account names are MrEliteYT, Busterman01IMG_1531 (1).JPG

kudos

Hello, I was just wondering, i  completed EE on  revelations and got the  achievement, and green icon, but didn't  receive  XP points, or whatever they maybe called?? Yes, i am  Master prestige. If any of you guys could help that would  be gratefully appreciated. 

EliteMonkey78

Hey. I hope you can help me as I am having the same problem as the others. I completed the Easter egg but I have no gate worm near the map but I got the trophy for it ect PLS HELP!!!

Omega_bowmanJr1

Good evening,

I am currently having the same problem as these people. My friend and I completed the Gorod Krovi easter egg (on XBox One) 2 days ago (3/26/17), but did not receive the little gateworm icon. Although we did receive the Love and War achievement, as seen below, so it wasn't a COMPLETE waste of time. I've tried everything. Restart my console, clear cache, do The Giant easter egg as people were suggesting, but nothing. We would please like this icon, as it is important to us and for Revelations. My gamertag is xXDerpShifterxX and my friend's gamertag is AnttoekneejV2. If you could please help that would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

A frustrated gamerIMG_1529.JPGMore proof

IMG_1522.JPGProof

Derp_Shifter
Did you do revelations with it not being lit?
2676TGOD

Studios