Completed easter egg but did not receive gateworm, please help!

Black Ops 3 Support

Hello Black ops 3 Support, I recently just completed the Gorod Krovi easter egg, however, I did not receive the gateworm that should glow green on the map selection screen. I am really confused since I just finished it and I am a little concerned, I was wondering if this is a glitch? Please someone help or respond I would greatly appreciate it.  I also did the Der Eisendrache easter egg as well, but have not received that gateworm as well, so please any help would be appreciated!

mlgtwin
84 REPLIES 84
Highlighted

Hey there,

What platform are you currently playing on? Did you come across any error messages? Can you provide us with your gamertag/PSN ID and proof of your completing the game. 

Regards,
^RN 

Player Support

hello i also completed gorod krovi easter egg and havent recived gateworm

Mr_Nikolaaier

Hi my name is FazeMonster and me and my freinds Genosha Prime and Daniel killar did the gorod Krovie easter egg and my freind Genosha Primes game crashed so we didnt get the wrom or the achievement but i did live stream the game if you need evidence, https://mixer.com/Genosha_Prime?vod=38619428, i also play on the xbox one 

FaZeMonst3r85

Hello! No I did not receive any error messages, I play on the Xbox One and my gamertag is Yung Dapperr. I took a picture on my phone of my achievement for completing the easter egg as you can see right now.

IMG_2912 (1).JPGI hope this clears stuff up, anything else you need let me know please!

mlgtwin

Hello,

I am in the same exact boat.  I have actually completed ALL easter eggs including SoE, DE, Zetsoubo, Gorod Krovi, and revelations.  I don't know why it does not give me credit for completing the easter eggs but it very frustrating that I can't obtain the dark ops calling card for doing so (also cant access the spark in revelations in order to get the katana or the 1 million XP for "completing the cycle").  My PSN account name is NastyyNelson and you can easily see that I have obtained all trophies for completing the 5 easter eggs and unlocked the calling cards for SoE and revelations (disincluding the Giant).  Is there a fix for this so I can enjoy the parts of the game that I have rightfully unlocked?!?!?!?

Kind Regards,

NastyyNelson

ZombiesPS4

Hi, I have completed the der eisendrache easter egg trying to get the gateworm and show that it was completed and when I checked I didn't recieve the gateworm. I have spent a lot of time trying to complete it and I finally did and the gateworm didn't show up. I got the achievment on steam and left the game. Please help me get the gateworm I desevre. You can check my steam achievments and see that it is there if needed. My steam account is LaCroix.

Bolfy

Me and my friends didn't receive the gate worm from Der eisendrache after doing the Easter egg. We all got the achievement but there is no gateworm icon shown on the bottom left side of the map selection screen on Der eisendrache. Do we have to redo the easter egg to get the gateworm?

roodnney

Hi. I also have the same problem. I completed the Zetsubou No Shima Easter egg but did not receive the gate worm for the unlock. My gamer tag is SquishySatsuma4 and I would really appreciate if this could be fixed. Thanks for your help. image.jpg

image.jpg

SquishySatsuma4

Hey Activison, i have actually hade the same problem a few minutes ago. I completed soe ee and it gave me the calling card  for completed the soe ee and that was it so if you can help me, that would be great

Darknight131143

Studios