CAN’t find any matches in multiplayer mode

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Highlighted

Cat SadAfter the installation of “Back in black” I can’t even find a single match.How to solve this problem? 

JillValentineC
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It’s because when they came out with “back in black” not many people bought it and it try’s to put you in a lobby with people with the same DLCS as you. My friend only has the season pass and when I play with him we find matches instantly. This is a big problem and needs fixed. I’ve put so much money into this game and now can’t play because the match making is messed up

KP24
9 REPLIES 9

Before the installation, it worked perfectly fine.Now I can only find zombies lobby.If I want to find any multiplayer lobby,i’m gonna have to join friends’-games.Or else it always shows searching for matches (0matches)

JillValentineC

It’s because when they came out with “back in black” not many people bought it and it try’s to put you in a lobby with people with the same DLCS as you. My friend only has the season pass and when I play with him we find matches instantly. This is a big problem and needs fixed. I’ve put so much money into this game and now can’t play because the match making is messed up

KP24

This is ridiculous. Is there any way we can uninstall maps?I tried to redownload the game. But nope,maps are still there and I can’t find any lobbies by my own.

JillValentineC

No, that’s the crappy thing about it. They need to make something so you can choose what DLCs you want to use. Or just give back in black to everyone. I’ve spent over 400$ in this game and now I can’t even play it because I bought a DLC 

KP24

I’m in the same boat.  Spent lots of money and about 80 days played and can’t find a lobby.  When I do, it’s just three or four people waiting and the lobby won’t fill up....try backing out and it puts you right back in that same dead lobby.  Beyond frustrated.

AUTiger93x

It has been fixed now I believe. I used to encouter this issue earlier but not anymore. Let me know if it's only me or you guys got it fixed too!

Regards,

TechyHost

samsaint83

I bought Black Ops 3 one week ago in PlayStation store in India and till now I haven't been able to play multiplayer. 

The matchmaking is stuck at searching for games, 0 of 50, and then checking the quality of the match - 0 of 50. It loops continuously like this for hours. I checked my roughter, defined DMZ for PS IP but no results.

The Zombi mod working good. 

Peacemaker33

I can. Only find 1 team deathmatch game a day. It is a lobby with the same people every day and these people have the same problem as me nobody knows how to fix it.  Working jungle scout promo code

routerslgn

Need a host who does not have this issue so i can finally get the nostalgia

theepicgamer035

Studios