Black Ops III Language

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Highlighted

I bought Digital download of ps store. Ps store is in Italian and the ps4 is in english yet my Bo3 is in SPANISH. Is there a way to change language? There must be.

emyx99
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to Nuclearbunnyy
Solution

As far as i know english won't work, if you go to your ps4 store on BO3 product it will show you that the only languages available Audio+Subtitles are Italian and Spanish, so probably if you set english the game turn to it's default language which might be Spanish.

Trohul
28 REPLIES 28

I changed my Ps4 language to italian and the game started in italian, but when i put it to English (United States) the game started in spanish... Also English (UK) makes the game start in spanish

Nuclearbunnyy

How did you changed it from Spanish to Italian? I have the same issue here

Trohul

Go on the Ps4 Setting, scroll down to language, change it to italian and your BO3 should start in italian. i didnt try other languages. I know that Italian works and the both Englishs' dont work.

Nuclearbunnyy
in reply to Nuclearbunnyy
Solution

As far as i know english won't work, if you go to your ps4 store on BO3 product it will show you that the only languages available Audio+Subtitles are Italian and Spanish, so probably if you set english the game turn to it's default language which might be Spanish.

Trohul

Its hard for me to believe they released a multi-million dollar game, in only 2 languages (Digital Version).And English is not even one of them!

Nuclearbunnyy

It's more about regional restriction, the game was definitely translated in many languages but the languages available for our versions are restricted to our region, i just don't understand why it should be Spanish and Italian instead of the classic combo Italian and English.

Trohul

this is the first cod without original language (english). I prefer play in eglish too coz italian or spanish dub is orrible (i'm italian)

In 46gb there is not space for english. This is unbelivable

rxmako

I completely agree with you, I payed 100 euros for a game without the main international language. Activision Treyarch get your shit together.

Nuclearbunnyy

Omg... No english plus the Italian version has menu in create class and bubblegum in Spanish -.-

I have no words

rxmako

Studios