cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is there no sound??

Band Hero

just bought this game yesterday for the kids.. waste of $130.. anyways.. when i put the game in, the band hero intro plays WITH SOUND.. when the intro is done it goes to the main screen.. where u can jump in and play the song thats playing.. or press start to go to the main menu.. well.. after the band hero intro.. THERE IS NO SOUND!!! why is this happening? please help!!! i try to play a song thinking that the sound will come back.. but no.. NO SOUND..please please help us!!!

JHULL78
4 REPLIES 4

Try to check the game machineor something wrong with the circuit.

focker

It could just be the disc.

pinksquid

Same problem here.

I was playing GH6, everything worked fine. Today I started the game. Intro with sound, the songs do NOT have audio. It's not the disc, the same thing happened with GH5.

WTF is happening? I don't remember applying an xbox update in the meantime? What could possibly be the problem??

markusobrist
Highlighted

İ had exactly same problem with my band hero on xbox360 after updating my xbox..

Intro has audio but then no audio in main menu or songs..

When i turn on dts in options, i got the audio back but i do not want to turn dts on baceuse my speaker dts performance isnt so good.. Is there anyone got idea how to fix it?

chaylock
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS