cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Official" Band Hero Wii Friend Code Thread

Band Hero

I got Band Hero for christmas early, and I will be getting guitar hero 5 on christmas.

I'm a wii player in Australia, PAL region.

So, add me for either game.

Wii code: 5945-6416-2147-3915

Kelly47

krystal981 wrote:

BigNutter wrote:

Kazoo is a Moderator, and Moderators and Administrators can still PM you if you've "Disabled" your PMs. It has little to with Linking Problems.

Here is a Quick guide to enable PMs. You click your name up at the top of the this page. Under Your avatar on the left side, there are two buttons. Hit "Edit Settings", there there should be several "Tabs," one should be "Board preferences". Under that there are a series of of Radio Buttons, Change "Allow users to send you private messages" to yes.

OMG you're right! I've done what you said (forgive me, i'm a newbie!)!!

Hiro, I've added you!

Thanks for adding me back.

Hiro

Sorry it took so long, but everything is updated guys. If I missed your post please notify me. Thanks!

Bbforky

Bbforky i just wanted to tell u that i live in north america so u can put it on the 1st page

crimson_star

crimson star wrote:

Bbforky i just wanted to tell u that i live in north america so u can put it on the 1st page

Ok, thanks for the update.

Bbforky

BBForky. I live in the UK, on the Pal Version. I should make clear I usually can't play after 2330GMT. That is important as it's Afternoon/Early evening for the USA.

BigNutter

I like that you've started to add each persons region to simplify things as I suggested a while ago. Perhaps it would be best to group players by region and then sort them alphabetically?

AngelsEyes

AngelsEyes wrote:

I like that you've started to add each persons region to simplify things as I suggested a while ago. Perhaps it would be best to group players by region and then sort them alphabetically?

eh, ill try to later. comp aint cooperating right now

Bbforky

please add me to the list! ^_^

my wii friend code is: 3267-4877-8626-2373

instrument levels: x drums/guitar/bass and medium vox

platoonmaster

alizuko
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer