cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Official" Band Hero Wii Friend Code Thread

Band Hero

My Wii is: 2896 2432 9547 2249 I won't add you unless you let me know.

I mainly play Easy Lead and Bass as you can see by the Sig. I've got most of the Free DLCs at the mo. Currently Drums are out of commission and My mic is no go area.

BigNutter

My wii friend code: 4444 0238 8117 9668

Expert Guitar

Medium Vocals

If you wanna finish the Band Carrier, PM me!

OniHana

Please add me to the list

Here's my code: 4846 | 1427 | 4434 | 8359

USA/Eastern Standard Time zone

I play Band Hero a couple of evenings per week/weekends. I'm still a beginner. Easy/medium bassist, easy guitar, easy/medium vocal, easy drummer.

Please message me when you add me, thanks!

aaronboston

Hiro wrote:

To add friends to your Wii Console follow these steps:

1.) Go to the Wii Main Menu (The screen you see after you hit the A button after turning on the wii)

2.) Click the 'Wii Message Board' image located in the bottom right of the screen (looks like a mail envelope)

3.) From the 'Wii Message Board' click 'Create Message' on the left bottom side (looks like a sticky note with a pencil, 2nd image)

4.) From the 'Create Message' screen click on the far right (3rd image) 'Address Book' (It has 2 smiley faces on it.)

5.) In 'Address Book' you will see 'This Console's Wii Number' this is YOUR wii console number (used to give to others so they can add you as a friend on their wii system)

NOTE*: Both people have to add the other person to their wii in order to be friends, not just one person.

6.) In 'Address Book' click 'Register' (bottom right) and then select 'Wii'. After you select wii it will ask you to input the other person's Wii Console Number. You input their console number they have gave you and then go through the rest of the steps. Once completed you will have added them to your 'Address Book' (you are now able to play with them on games that use the Wii Console Number).

Fantastic set of information! This should be added to the first post of every Friend Code thread (including this one) as it would really help clear up confusion for the less Wii/technologically-savvy among us, not including me naturally.

AngelsEyes

AngelsEyes wrote:

Fantastic set of information! This should be added to the first post of every Friend Code thread (including this one) as it would really help clear up confusion for the less Wii/technologically-savvy among us, not including me naturally.

If anyone would like to use it feel free. I do not mind ^^ and thanks Angel^^

Hiro

Hiro wrote:

AngelsEyes wrote:

If anyone would like to use it feel free. I do not mind ^^ and thanks Angel^^

I'll put it on the first page so everyone can use it. Thanks Hiro

Bbforky

Bbforky wrote:

I'll put it on the first page so everyone can use it. Thanks Hiro

You are welcome ^-^

Hiro

hi there, I'm new so I'm not too good at this =) I have 1 guitar and 1 mic, if you add me please tellme. Btw can I leave my messenger here?

FC: 7587-4582-3436-5184

Colombia/ South America

thanks a lot!

maltes

hey i'm adding the following,

hiro, crimson star, cookieguitar, aaronboston hope we can play sometime i play guitar/bass on hard/expert and drums on easy/med

stryker5713

Drum Easy, Guitar Easy-Medium, Bass Medium-Hard, Vocal Suck. Ontario Canada

0346 1259 4139 5225

Hiro: dude think I just played online with you, you kick ass with expert guitar, nice playing.

quellor
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS