cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Official" Band Hero Wii Friend Code Thread

Band Hero

I play Guitar and Drums, hard/expert, depending on the songs.

7463 4138 4107 1989

Add me, then message me. Thanks!

PS: EUROPE/GERMANY

TimurY

Fuzworth wrote:

BenjaminRK316 wrote:

I'm from the Netherlands, so I assume that I can only play against other PAL-players (which is a shame of course).

I also assume Benjamin is correct.

But can someone confirm this for BH with absolute certainty? It's definitely true for GH5.

yeah it is true. you can still only play with people in your region

Bbforky

Hi, I play guitar/bass on expert.

I'm from england.

PM me if you add me.

BTW, I also own gh5.

My Wii# is in my sig.

Jack123456

It certainly comes in handy that the games now use the Wii code. When I will get Band Hero, my friendlist will already be filled.

StormEagle

Put me on here. My code's in my sig.

P.S. Wow, when GH5 came out, the code list was added to so much, but BH, ouch!

jBrown95

Both games use the same code anyway. If you added somebody in GH5, they will automatically appear in your Band Hero list.

StormEagle

Code is in sig

FinalDestinatio

My (PAL) BH wii code is: 4978 5320 2422 5600

Add me and PM me your code =D

Oh and I play Expert Microphone & Medium-Expert Guitar depending on how I feel

vulpixx

hey im new to all this. how do i go about adding people to my friends list... (if that person wants me to add them that is) ?

ive only just joined the band hero website but i have had band hero for a few weeks. completed it pretty much aswell.. so playing with other people online adds a bit more interest to the game until theres a new band hero out. i have guitar hero 4 but ive finished that too :s its all so easy... but then i do do the game in easy level haha im gradually going into medium.. lol

katheryn23

katheryn23 wrote:

hey im new to all this. how do i go about adding people to my friends list... (if that person wants me to add them that is) ?

ive only just joined the band hero website but i have had band hero for a few weeks. completed it pretty much aswell.. so playing with other people online adds a bit more interest to the game until theres a new band hero out. i have guitar hero 4 but ive finished that too :s its all so easy... but then i do do the game in easy level haha im gradually going into medium.. lol

To add friends to your Wii Console follow these steps:

1.) Go to the Wii Main Menu (The screen you see after you hit the A button after turning on the wii)

2.) Click the 'Wii Message Board' image located in the bottom right of the screen (looks like a mail envelope)

3.) From the 'Wii Message Board' click 'Create Message' on the left bottom side (looks like a sticky note with a pencil, 2nd image)

4.) From the 'Create Message' screen click on the far right (3rd image) 'Address Book' (It has 2 smiley faces on it.)

5.) In 'Address Book' you will see 'This Console's Wii Number' this is YOUR wii console number (used to give to others so they can add you as a friend on their wii system)

NOTE*: Both people have to add the other person to their wii in order to be friends, not just one person.

6.) In 'Address Book' click 'Register' (bottom right) and then select 'Wii'. After you select wii it will ask you to input the other person's Wii Console Number. You input their console number they have gave you and then go through the rest of the steps. Once completed you will have added them to your 'Address Book' (you are now able to play with them on games that use the Wii Console Number).

Hiro
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer