"Official" Band Hero Wii Friend Code Thread

Band Hero

K heres my Wii code

3263-2992-8723-3777

I have a PAL wii in the UK

I have added everyone from my region eg. the PAL ownes

monkeymoo

this is me

5973 4338 1801 1001 guitar/bass, in easy/medium level (Italy, PAL)

please add me, I need to improve my technique

if you add me, email me so I know who you are! waitin' 4 u all!

krystal981

krystal981 wrote:

this is me

I added you, but you have Private Messaging disabled so I don't know what you mean by email since you have not posted an email or contact information.

Hiro

krystal981 wrote:

this is me

Where is your contact details? People would like to add you!

BigNutter

hiro idk if u got my message or not but just wanted to let u no that i added u, so u can add me and im from north america

crimson_star

idk I needed to put my region, well it's NTSC, I'm from Mexico, and this is my FC again..

4223-7907-0893-6598

I play the four instruments in expert ^^

Thanks

BacheEe
Highlighted

crimson star wrote:

hiro idk if u got my message or not but just wanted to let u no that i added u, so u can add me and im from north america

I added you and sent you a PM. Sorry about that.

Hiro

I've checked and my pms are not disabled...I had some account changes with mod kazoo yesterday (linking troubles) maybe that's the reason why you couldn't write me! but now it seems it's all ok! apologize for this!!!

I'll add ppl back in the afternoon, thanx everybody!

krystal981

krystal981 wrote:

I've checked and my pms are not disabled...I had some account changes with mod kazoo yesterday (linking troubles) maybe that's the reason why you couldn't write me! but now it seems it's all ok! apologize for this!!!

I'll add ppl back in the afternoon, thanx everybody!

Kazoo is a Moderator, and Moderators and Administrators can still PM you if you've "Disabled" your PMs. It has little to with Linking Problems.

Here is a Quick guide to enable PMs. You click your name up at the top of the this page. Under Your avatar on the left side, there are two buttons. Hit "Edit Settings", there there should be several "Tabs," one should be "Board preferences". Under that there are a series of of Radio Buttons, Change "Allow users to send you private messages" to yes.

BigNutter

BigNutter wrote:

Kazoo is a Moderator, and Moderators and Administrators can still PM you if you've "Disabled" your PMs. It has little to with Linking Problems.

Here is a Quick guide to enable PMs. You click your name up at the top of the this page. Under Your avatar on the left side, there are two buttons. Hit "Edit Settings", there there should be several "Tabs," one should be "Board preferences". Under that there are a series of of Radio Buttons, Change "Allow users to send you private messages" to yes.

OMG you're right! I've done what you said (forgive me, i'm a newbie!)!!

Hiro, I've added you!

krystal981
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer