cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

im looking for someone to play

Band Hero

i am looking for someone to play band hero with me on the wii. my wii # is below. add me then post ur # here so i can add u. then we can set it up. please do post. i want to be able to play online with someone. my profile name is RageOfTheEvilOne. i have tried the list that has been posted on another topic but it seems like none of the people on there play band hero any more so i made this one so i know for certain that whoever posts is still playing. again please post ur friend codes here

Come on! someone still has to be playing band hero for the wii

and if you look at this post please have the courtesy to reply

wii friend code 3103 7891 6897 0684

casualty
11 REPLIES 11

i live in tx so about 4:30 my time to 10 or 11 is when i play

casualty

Maybe it is not that difficult to find someone as you describe to play with each other! Your friends can be!

focker

i dont have any friends. with band hero that is.

casualty

Your not the only one having troble finding band hero players bro.I have a ps3 and no one is playing RB/GH games any more.

sstemoverload

53 views and only 3 posts? and none of them helped me find somebody. come on! dont be shy!

casualty

Can you play guitar on hard or expert? Can you get 5 stars on free bird for any of those difficulties? I'm looking for a Wii Band Hero players who can help me with the final challenge. They need to be able to get 5 stars on Free Bird (Smash Hits import) on hard or expert. If you can do it, PM me and I'll give you my friends code

gcracker

I am Having The Same problem And I live in london so i have quite alot of time to play

maxero

Sure i'll play, just PM me so I know that you have added my code which is in my signature below. I've nearly full game FC'd Band hero so that's just a rough idea of how good I am. Also first on alot of hard songs.

pinksquid

squid and gcracker i sent both of you a pm but you havent answered me. so im still lookin for someone to play with me. btw im in north america so you have to have the NTSC version (i think thats how you spell it)

casualty
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer