cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exportable

Band Hero

in reply to Fantastiquea

I hope so. I would like to have most songs available from one disc, but if not, I still will probably get this game. I mean, there seems to be nothing wrong with it. It'll diversify my music tastes, which is one reason I really love the music game genre. You're subjected to stuff you don't normally listen to. While there are songs that you might not like, every once in a while there is a gem in there.

When people see the setlist is made up of Top 100/mainstream songs, however, they automatically shun it. The fact of the matter is, if you do this, the game probably isn't aimed towards you. If all you can do is complain about the game, then don't buy it and stay out of the forums. It's simple, right? Unfortunately not, it seems...

Mane
in reply to Fantastiquea

I really hope it exports, I might make a purchase if it does.

InfernalTyrant
in reply to Fantastiquea

NikkiLove wrote:

I'm SO sick of seeing so much hate surrounding this game. If you hate it, chances are you aren't the target market for the release. Also, nobody is forcing you to purchase it.

Anyway, I really hope the entire game exports as well to GH5, as there are some gems included in the setlist. Also, more music never hurts.

i agree - if you won't love it, don't buy it

DocBlues
in reply to Fantastiquea

DocBlues wrote:

NikkiLove wrote:

if you won't love it, don't buy it

Unfortunately for some people, they can't understand this.

InfernalTyrant
in reply to Fantastiquea

I still say import them all, just means we get more songs. Like others have said it is our choice to import.

Hose
in reply to Fantastiquea

NikkiLove wrote:

I'm SO sick of seeing so much hate surrounding this game. If you hate it, chances are you aren't the target market for the release. Also, nobody is forcing you to purchase it.

Anyway, I really hope the entire game exports as well to GH5, as there are some gems included in the setlist. Also, more music never hurts.

I too hope it does. Look at the ammount of songs you could have from some bands in the game. Take Queen for example. Crazy Little Thing Called Love is in Band Hero. Killer Queen will probally export to GH5 from Smash Hits. Then if the rumors are true about GHM and GHVH exporting, that adds Stone Cold Crazy and I Want It All. Then Under Pressure is in GH5. Plus there's We Are The Champions, Fat Bottomed Girls, and C-Lebrity as DLC for World Tour. That's 8 songs by one band. It's insane.

Pageforprez
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer