cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between band hero and guitar hero band package

Band Hero

okay i mean they made it where u have full band game play for gh..so whats the need for band hero????i jus say use tha set list from that game and use it for gh6 ....

mustang347gt
6 REPLIES 6

mustang347gt wrote:

okay i mean they made it where u have full band game play for gh..so whats the need for band hero????i jus say use tha set list from that game and use it for gh6 ....

Sothey have an excuse to bring out snother game by starting another series.

AngryGamer

Lol, basically.... But I think it's place is to compete with the upcoming Lego Rock Band

hersimp

hersimp wrote:

Lol, basically.... But I think it's place is to compete with the upcoming Lego Rock Band

BAND HERO was planned on and developed before Lego Rock Band.

ylowbstard

ylowbstard wrote:

hersimp wrote:

BAND HERO was planned on and developed before Lego Rock Band.

Oh so you know when they start making a game, do you?

TBS_Stufin135

mustang347gt wrote:

If they had this setlist and called it GH6, it would fail miserably. To call it guitar hero would be a disgrace. I don't know if you noticed, but the Band Hero setlist if aimed at POP, whereas any GH game (save the spin-offs) have been aimed at all diverse groups.

iMatt1337

Band Hero is a game aimed at a younger target audience than the standard Guitar Hero game. In addition, it is being positioned as a more family-friendly oriented game.

NikkiLove
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer